Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA Today/ESPN Top 25: Duke No. 1
zaga_fan Wrote:Why is that? lol
Christian Laettner?

No, even though that does sting..
Last year is enough to make me angry..
I want a Duke vs UK match soon..

The foremost reason I hate Duke is that there is a lot of UK ppl here that go for Duke, just because the ever-dieing hate of Duke by true blue UK fans.. Makes me sick.
Ballers Wrote:Hmm.. So if they win the championship you will be shocked??..
Not a UK faithful ehh?...
We"ll, it's statements like that, that are really irrelevant.. 'look at last year' blah blah blah.. Different year, different players.. Past is the past.

Just because I don't think UK will win the championship every year don't mean I'm not a fan.
And I wouldn't be shocked, but I would be a little surprised because I don't trust Coach Cal in big games and he's choked in several of them throughout his coaching career.
I don't think UK will win a championship every year at all..
But right now, it wouldn't shock me at all.
With Kanter, I wont be shocked because aside from a handful of teams, college basketball is very down.

Without Kanter, I would be shocked.
LWC Wrote:With Kanter, I wont be shocked because aside from a handful of teams, college basketball is very down.

I agree.
KY will be tested...They need Kanter to be released to play
Anyone got the latest on Kanter?
LWC Wrote:With Kanter, I wont be shocked because aside from a handful of teams, college basketball is very down.

Good post. But honestly without Kanter I think we are still contenders..
Maybe not the top contender.. Kinda like the role Duke played last year..
Nobody seen it coming, then boom they were champs..

I haven't seen anyone from last year, and I highly doubt someone recruited this year is going to stop the Enes tank is he is ruled eligible.
No surprises here. Duke deserves to be 1 to start. Do I think that they will finish there.... No but they are logically the choice for the top spot.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:No surprises here. Duke deserves to be 1 to start. Do I think that they will finish there.... No but they are logically the choice for the top spot.

Agreed...
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:No surprises here. Duke deserves to be 1 to start. Do I think that they will finish there.... No but they are logically the choice for the top spot.

That's why we play the season!
I can't wait to get this one underway.
However, I do think Duke will be a handful come tournament time.
^ I don't...
They will get unlucky this year and get paired with someone like Mich. St who will beat them silly.
Ballers Wrote:^ I don't...
They will get unlucky this year and get paired with someone like Mich. St who will beat them silly.

please.. take your hate somewhere else.

Duke and Michigan St plays in the regular season. Dec. 1st if im not mistaking
NYY10 Wrote:please.. take your hate somewhere else.

Duke and Michigan St plays in the regular season. Dec. 1st if im not mistaking

Yup.. I look for them to get handled then as well..
And as far as "taking my hate somewhere else" this is a site where I can freely state my opinion. :Thumbs:
^Yep
We all put up with in on every thread you post in lol

The same as everyone puts up with me

I love BGR Wink
Ballers Wrote:Yup.. I look for them to get handled then as well..
And as far as "taking my hate somewhere else" this is a site where I can freely state my opinion. :Thumbs:

:Thumbs: