Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
72.73%
Harlan County
27.27%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 15(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co. @ Harlan Co. 10/29
BTW.....
I didn't get to finish the flair robe last night.
No Ric Flair for the game tonite Sad

[Image: http://thefreshscent.com/wp-content/uplo...cflair.jpg]
Bear_Paw Wrote:Aslan is a regular Nostrildumas. His prophecies will go down in history

:dontthink
zaga_fan Wrote:BTW.....
I didn't get to finish the flair robe last night.
No Ric Flair for the game tonite Sad

[Image: http://thefreshscent.com/wp-content/uplo...cflair.jpg]

:C
Black Bear Mama Wrote:Give me a break, who did you pick in the HC/PCC game Aslan?
Wasn't exactly spot on with your prediction there was you?? :please:
Stop going off topic good women. I don't randomly take shots at Harlan in a thread that is not about them. Mark my words! I will get a mod next time to enforce the law around here.
Bear_Paw Wrote:Aslan is a regular Nostrildumas. His prophecies will go down in history
Another good call by you.
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:Awwwwww, poor little PCC guys have to live vicariously through the Bobcats cause they got thumped....:Sad04::Sad04::Sad04:
Mod?
Ban?
BCA just warned us to stay on topic and once again, you and your little friends fail to do that.
Againstme! Wrote:tru and also PCC has "gods son" playing matt rob. but even he got slamed by the cubs hahahahaha:devilflam
Having 31 tackles, looks like he was doing the slamming...too bad it was after big runs though lol.
Aslan Wrote:Stop going off topic good women. I don't randomly take shots at Harlan in a thread that is not about them. Mark my words! I will get a mod next time to enforce the law around here.

Another good call by you.

Mod?
Ban?
BCA just warned us to stay on topic and once again, you and your little friends fail to do that.

Having 31 tackles, looks like he was doing the slamming...too bad it was after big runs though lol.

Does Matt play for HC or bell? don't think so......Gentlemen and the goat rider let's stay on topic, Isn't that what BCA says??
Anyway!
JSYK
There will be a cowbell tonight!
and it will be loud!!
HC by 50 tonight..
Cubs inserted into 2nd half.. Gets totally out of control..
Oh and by the way, I almost forgot to thank our neighbors for the banner on the crosswalk this morning. It gave me a nice laugh as I was going to work.:thanks:
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:Oh and by the way, I almost forgot to thank our neighbors for the banner on the crosswalk this morning. It gave me a nice laugh as I was going to work.:thanks:

that sure is uplifting but you wouldnt believe the things that has been left for me at work this week:thanks::thanks:love good sportsmanship:moon:
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:O.k. I talked to Cory Davenports dad last night and he said that Cory will be playing. He never had any "injury" to his knees. It was some type of tight muscles in his legs that caused knee discomfort but it has been taken care of with rest. AND FOR THE RECORD HE WANTS EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT HE ISN'T BELLCOBOBCATS09.

LOL... I have been saying since last weekend Cory would be playing. :Thumbs: I have very good connections. :biggrin:
The Black Bears will have to play harder, run harder, block harder, and tackle harder than ever before to win it. We know they can do it. No more talking, lets see the Bears do it. Dig deeper than ever before! GO BLACK BEARS!!!
^ what is that? It's not showing the picture...
I have heard that Dylan is out and his backup along with the inside linebacker out for this game. Is this true?
BB CLAW Wrote:Dig deeper than ever before!

Why are they digging deeper for? A place to hide tonight? Early Hibernation???
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Why are they digging deeper for? A place to hide tonight? Early Hibernation???

Ground breaking ceremony for new football field. :Clap:
Bell
zaga_fan Wrote:His team got slammed.
But his team getting slammed had nothing to do with #24 and his 30 tackles lol

Again I say...most all of which were for a gain.
Aslan Wrote:Another good call by you

Might want to check the spelling of that great prophet I have compared you too.

Nostrildumas is not to be confused with Nastradomis. One was a great biblical prophet...the other picks his nose while getting most everything wrong...
Log Mtn. Lane Wrote:Ground breaking ceremony for new football field. :Clap:

You may be laughing at our field now...but I can assure you will not be laughing when it finished. Unlike Bell's field, no matter how much it's watered...It will still be turf. :biggrin:
The players said thanks for the banner and the roses you guys sent to the school today.

They said that was the worst thing you could do..... Now they are ready to run the score board up they said. lol
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:The players said thanks for the banner and the roses you guys sent to the school today.

They said that was the worst thing you could do..... Now they are ready to run the score board up they said. lol

LOL...I saw some guys in blue hanging that banner...come to think of it I saw those same guys at the florist:biggrin:

Time to go cook and get ready for the game. Good luck to both teams. May both leave tonight injury free.

Bell fans fell free to stop by on the way in, HC Fans come by and eat...lol. J/K

Have a safe trip up and back tonight Blue Team.

I have to say this has been one of the most fun weeks on a message board I have ever seen. Gonna miss all this....Even you Aslan.
Should be a good game. I saw Bell play Madison Central earlier in the season and they are a great program top to bottom!
cubs lose
Bear_Paw Wrote:Might want to check the spelling of that great prophet I have compared you too.

Nostrildumas is not to be confused with Nastradomis. One was a great biblical prophet...the other picks his nose while getting most everything wrong...

Skeow
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)