Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
72.73%
Harlan County
27.27%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co. @ Harlan Co. 10/29
The Bears will be looking for the win against Bell. They are in it to win it!The Black Bears will prepare this week and will go for that WIN!!GO BLACK BEARS!!!
Bell County
:moon::moon:
Patriot Wrote:I hate bell county, first off because they are bell county. I just hate em. They low down, they dirty, they some snitches. I hate Dudley Hilton, I'm not a cat person. I just hate bell county man. I hate log mountain. I hate bell county. I hate bell more then I hate tennessee. I hate their colors it's not a blue you can stand with, it's like smurf poop and I don't like smurfs. They losers, they sore losers because they are not Harlan County. I hate bell county man I can't stress that enough!

Go Bears!!!

so :moon
Ring the bell for Dudley..lol..Bell wins BIG
Bell-48
Harlan Co.-14
Bell County is Bell County for now, but it want be for long. Days are shorter and shorter. Bears will become the New KING of the Mountain soon. Will it be this year? For everyone that thinks this game is going to be a blow out come on out and find out Friday. Every week the last few weeks Harlan has been smaller, slower, weaker and just not as good, but oh no what has happen. Has Harlan found stronger, taller, faster, smarter kids to play:dontthink I dont think so! We had one bad week and then we have just proved everyone wrong each and every week. If any of you Bell Fans have paid any attention to Harlan, guess what we are fast, big, strong and we can hit the He?? out of you so, bring your cocky selfsConfusedhh: right on down HWY 119 Friday and just see how bad it will be:redboxer:. Now don't get me wrong, not saying we are going to win, but you will leave with saying man I'm glad they are in 5A and we are in 4A! As for a score I don't know yet need to think about it for a while but it will be 14 points or less for who ever wins.

Bell :ChairHit: HCHS

It's feeding time it Harlan and a little o'l bobcat cat will be a good snack!:popcorn:
didn't we hear this same stuff last year give me a break bell wins big again and as far as leaving starters in please do we don't want any excuses
big blu 2 u Wrote:1st knox is significantly better,just schedule them and see.2nd bell is your playoff game cause,just sayin.

My Friend...more than likely HC will be playing in a regional title game, more than likely KC will not. Cause, just sayin :popcorn:
Bear_Paw Wrote:That would lead one to believe you might think Knox Central is significantly better than HC. You might want to rethink that my friend. This is not the HC tean you played in the grid.

Many will make the argument that HC need not show up against Bell. Honestly if I'm Larkey I don't know how much effort I'd put inot this game...We are getting very thin at several positions.

I truly wish we were healthy and had everybody...this game might be very close. Just doesnt make sense to risk more injury.
Holy Smoke - I did not see that one coming. This thread is about Bell/HC so I will be brief. Conjecture is not my thing so let's try to be some factual lines around this. I don't think HC is as good as KC. To prove me wrong all you have to do is lose to Bell by fewer points than we did. You will not beat them. But you could lose by 7 and I will say you are better than KC.

But that will not happen friend. HC is a good team. But you have not recruited any players since we handled your 1st team with fair ease at our place this summer. And you certainly have not magically sprouted some 4.4 speed on Defense to handle Bell's lightening bolt Davenport. HC is strong and big and having a great season. But the 4A neighbors are better...
Patriot Wrote:I hate bell county, first off because they are bell county. I just hate em. They low down, they dirty, they some snitches. I hate Dudley Hilton, I'm not a cat person. I just hate bell county man. I hate log mountain. I hate bell county. I hate bell more then I hate tennessee. I hate their colors it's not a blue you can stand with, it's like smurf poop and I don't like smurfs. They losers, they sore losers because they are not Harlan County. I hate bell county man I can't stress that enough!

Go Bears!!!
So let me see if I can get this straight. You don't like Bell County?
There isn't a team in the Mountains right now that are playing at a white hot level than the Harlan County Black Bears...

But Bell County is a serious buzzsaw...

Good Luck to both teams...

I'm gonna predict:

Bell Co. - 34

Harlan Co. -24
Football1 Wrote:Holy Smoke - I did not see that one coming. This thread is about Bell/HC so I will be brief. Conjecture is not my thing so let's try to be some factual lines around this. I don't think HC is as good as KC. To prove me wrong all you have to do is lose to Bell by fewer points than we did. You will not beat them. But you could lose by 7 and I will say you are better than KC.

But that will not happen friend. HC is a good team. But you have not recruited any players since we handled your 1st team with fair ease at our place this summer. And you certainly have not magically sprouted some 4.4 speed on Defense to handle Bell's lightening bolt Davenport. HC is strong and big and having a great season. But the 4A neighbors are better...

Holy cow yourself!....you better be careful you don't fall in when you'er kissing Bell's tail!

YOU BIG......

[IMG][/IMG]
Football1 Wrote:So let me see if I can get this straight. You don't like Bell County?

You think! And for the record I'm not to fond of Knox! Handled us this summer that's amusing! And while were at when did Knox start kissing bell's butt so much? It's like a love fest. Last time I checked you all hated bell as much as I do! I mean I understand respect but you don't have to hug and kiss them. Here's my idea bell and Knox consolidate and you can hold hands all the time. I've got a macot picked out, a big ole donkey! Since your so observant I think you can figure out what I mean by that!
Patriot Wrote:You think! And for the record I'm not to fond of Knox! Handled us this summer that's amusing! And while were at when did Knox start kissing bell's butt so much? It's like a love fest. Last time I checked you all hated bell as much as I do! I mean I understand respect but you don't have to hug and kiss them. Here's my idea bell and Knox consolidate and you can hold hands all the time. I've got a macot picked out, a big ole donkey! Since your so observant I think you can figure out what I mean by that!

I hate to break your little heart. But you are letting your mouth write a check your bears can't csah for you. For the record, I have watched young talent for many years, and when and if Bell is longer the king of the Mtn. I will promise you that Knox has a outstanding group of young athletes, grades 5-9 and if the Kings are knocked off, the Bears will be there watching the Panthers. NO, before you say it, I am not in love with the panthers nor am I kissing their a**. I just call it like it I see it. The Bears will be good, but only third at best behind the Bobcats and the Panthers, sorry about your luck pal, but goota call em like I see em.
HC pulls it off 24-23
Make no mistake, Knox Central fans would be giddy to see the Bears hand Bell a loss right before the playoffs. I thought this was Knox's year to do it. It's our shot now. I still remember Football1's prohesy....."and the flood gates will be open and Bell County will just be a place where Middlesboro and Pineville play."

That monkey on Bell's back has got to die sometime!
Filthy Animal Wrote:Holy cow yourself!....you better be careful you don't fall in when you'er kissing Bell's tail!

YOU BIG......

[IMG][/IMG]

Hey Filthy Animal, that is the funniest post I have ever seen. I have laughed until I have tears in my eyes......You keep it going baby!!!!!!:lmao:: theman::theman:
log mtn mafia Wrote:I hate to break your little heart. But you are letting your mouth write a check your bears can't csah for you. For the record, I have watched young talent for many years, and when and if Bell is longer the king of the Mtn. I will promise you that Knox has a outstanding group of young athletes, grades 5-9 and if the Kings are knocked off, the Bears will be there watching the Panthers. NO, before you say it, I am not in love with the panthers nor am I kissing their a**. I just call it like it I see it. The Bears will be good, but only third at best behind the Bobcats and the Panthers, sorry about your luck pal, but goota call em like I see em.

Well I hate to break it to ya but your not kissing ther butt you got your head straight up it!!! As for shooting my mouth off that the bears will have to cash we will just have to wait and see! And I will tell Coach Larkey to quit trying that the all knowing football wizard of bell county don't like our talent! Seems to me Harlan County has turned out a pretty good program in three years!
Football1 Wrote:Holy Smoke - I did not see that one coming. This thread is about Bell/HC so I will be brief. Conjecture is not my thing so let's try to be some factual lines around this. I don't think HC is as good as KC. To prove me wrong all you have to do is lose to Bell by fewer points than we did. You will not beat them. But you could lose by 7 and I will say you are better than KC.

Well Football1 if we use your reasoning, we beat Clay Co by 25 points, how much did you beat them by??!!??Confusedhh:

HOLY SMOKE, ONLY 3!!??!!

Does that tell you anything??!!??

KC :ChairHit: HC
Good one, Also since scrimmages mean so much didn't Clay tie Bell 14-14 in the Grid?
Who appears to be the cocky fans on here? Really are you all kidding? You all are talking hate and all kinds of stuff. Very mature!

I have heard this crap about knocking Bell off for 20 years now and it has only happened a few times in those 20 plus years and guess what Bell always comes back.

In 1993 Cawood was suppose to slay the giant of Bell Co. and guess what they did not.

Was last years game even close? No. Some of you Black Bears better be gathering some berries and pic-nic baskets b/c it is getting ready to be a long cold winter in your cave for hibernation.
bell by two td's
I watched some clips of HC vs CC on Wymt and man HC defense is starting to look like Larkey's old D at Rock. They are really pinning their ears back and coming. Just dont think HC has the size on the D-line like Larkey once had at Rock. I feel like the lack of size will be a big disadvantage against Bell's rushing attack. I also don't see HC matching up well against Bell's passing attack. HC has some speed but not enough to keep up with that of Bell. Could be a tight ball game with it being at Harlan Co, but I see the game getting out of hand in the 4th quarter. Heard on Wymt the other night that HC is the fastest team in the mountains, well I definately think that statement will be reversed after this Friday night. Should be a good atmosphere and hope for a good game though.
HugyBear Wrote:Bell County is Bell County for now, but it want be for long. Days are shorter and shorter. Bears will become the New KING of the Mountain soon. Will it be this year? For everyone that thinks this game is going to be a blow out come on out and find out Friday. Every week the last few weeks Harlan has been smaller, slower, weaker and just not as good, but oh no what has happen. Has Harlan found stronger, taller, faster, smarter kids to play:dontthink I dont think so! We had one bad week and then we have just proved everyone wrong each and every week. If any of you Bell Fans have paid any attention to Harlan, guess what we are fast, big, strong and we can hit the He?? out of you so, bring your cocky selfsConfusedhh: right on down HWY 119 Friday and just see how bad it will be:redboxer:. Now don't get me wrong, not saying we are going to win, but you will leave with saying man I'm glad they are in 5A and we are in 4A! As for a score I don't know yet need to think about it for a while but it will be 14 points or less for who ever wins.

Bell :ChairHit: HCHS

It's feeding time it Harlan and a little o'l bobcat cat will be a good snack!:popcorn:

I hope the cubs get something to eat before the game and don't rely on a great food supply from the CATS. Cause I can promise you they will get all they can handle and more. I know HC is going to be hit in the mouth Friday night like they have never been hit before. Expect a high contact, hard nose football game from both teams. To clarify for you mr. huggy bear, Bell could care less what class HC is in. I would imagine Bell would like another strong apponent in their district. However, you guys should be the one praising the fact that Bell is not in 5a or your little district championship would have never happened.

Care Bears 14
Bobcats 38

:please: Placing yourself in Bell's class is a bit of a stretch. You guys have played two pretty good games against Bell in the last two years and now you're ready to take your place as Mountain Elite. Just like us KC has plenty of work to do before the "annointing oil" is broke out. If you read my original post I questioned a poster's score prediction and his belief KC was significantly better than HC. Never did I say we were better...

I'll leave you with this to think about...Not so long ago Harlan Independent was putting beatdowns on your Middle and HS programs. Might want to hang on to your humbleness for just a while longer.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Who appears to be the cocky fans on here? Really are you all kidding? You all are talking hate and all kinds of stuff. Very mature!

I have heard this crap about knocking Bell off for 20 years now and it has only happened a few times in those 20 plus years and guess what Bell always comes back.

In 1993 Cawood was suppose to slay the giant of Bell Co. and guess what they did not.

Was last years game even close? No. Some of you Black Bears better be gathering some berries and pic-nic baskets b/c it is getting ready to be a long cold winter in your cave for hibernation.

Cockiness, enthusiasm, pride whatever you want to call it everybody has yes we Harlan County fans are cocky but much like you say no one can hold a candle to bells talent no on and I mean no one can hold a candle to bells (at least posters on here) cockiness. Gla to see you went back twenty years following bell because at one time bell wasn't the king! I honestly think Harlan County will make a game of it, nothing we say or do on here will matter at all!
Okay I'll admit I posted some things to get everyone worked up, apparently that was a mistake and I'm going to be the bigger person a bow to the king and say I'm sorry!
93 Cawood didn't have Coach Larkey!
Bell co by 4tds
king360 Wrote:Ring the bell for Dudley..lol..Bell wins BIG
Bell-48
Harlan Co.-14

If there is any bell that's gonna be rung,...it's the DINER bell!...For the Bears!...[SIZE="6"][B]Come and get it Bears!!!....It's Feeding time!!!![/B][/SIZE]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

GO HC BLACK BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just as a Note ....

When ever a team from Bell County's District plays we Bobcats root for them. Not a thing wrong with the district teams cheering each other on against the likes of HC and other 5A clowns like you, Who think that being bigger makes you better. I'd take Knox over HC any day of the week. More to winning than size, pansy schedules and cupcake district foes. Knox has "Heart", Never seen any from HC. Hear how good you are (mostly from you). Have seen how good Knox is in the past and present ... your not

Your retoric, are just groundless claims based on lies your telling yourself ... I guess you believe the old saying ...

If you tell a lie enough times,
To enough people
For long enough
They will begin to believe it

You are beginning to believe your own lie ...

Seek professional help ... plz

So Sad :lmao:

Wouldn't you cheer for Clay County against FT Thomas Highlands ?

So Sad :thatsfunn
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next