Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 24 Sheldon Clark 21
Final
Since their weak schedule was the reason for the Belfry loss,does that mean that Weak schedule of PC is the reason for tonights win?
I'll be the first to admit SC is hot/cold type of team. Very unpredictable. I am still proud of themt though..Who would have thought that they beat Belfry just to get beat by PCC. Odd!!!!!!!
avery ray went down with what appeared to be an ankle injury. hate to see a great player go through a nagging injury like that. hope he gets better soon, as he is a crucial part of this SC team.
Grats PC
Does SC loss tonight create a three way tie for first place?
Didn't see this one coming.

Congrats to Pike Central
yes, it is now a 3-way tie for district; and since no one seems to know how exactly the tie is to be resolved, i guess only time will tell.
Varney3 Wrote:yes, it is now a 3-way tie for district; and since no one seems to know how exactly the tie is to be resolved, i guess only time will tell.

I believe it is done by taking your top 3 wins(teams with the best W-L record) and getting a total. Team with the highest total or most points wins the tie breaker. My guess it will work out for SC.
Said 21 was the magic number. And it was! Hawks got more=they win.
Congrats PCC!! Is this a 3 Way tie for there district?
Well I guess the impossible does happen sometimes! So now there's a 3-way tie in the District, so how do they figure this one out? Congrats Hawks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:Well I guess the impossible does happen sometimes! So now there's a 3-way tie in the District, so how do they figure this one out? Congrats Hawks
Find EKU's thread on the subject. Better than anything ESPN could throw at you.
Congrats PCC, Huge win for the Hawks.
congrats to PCC, didnt think you could do it, but was hoping you did..
congrats pcc
leecoukfan Wrote:Well I guess the impossible does happen sometimes! So now there's a 3-way tie in the District, so how do they figure this one out? Congrats Hawks

I'll post it again later this week with revised numbers...

Long story short..if SC defeats Pikeville they all but seal the deal.

It would take a crazy turn of events and some major upsets for it to turn out anything but:

1. SC
2. Belfry
3. PC
4. ER

**EDIT: I HAVE BUMPED THE ORIGINAL TO THE TOP**
Congrats Hawks. "All ye of little faith," no excuses. I now understand all the hype. "Believe the Hype." PC is for real.

Good luck Cards and Hawks next week.
Congrats pcc...hold your heads up cards.
"WTF" I juss dont understand this Cardinal Team...(On then Off-On then Off - Week to Week) Cards your still my team...Keep your heads up...But its about time to decide if your going to play as ONE or not...
Knew this would be a good game.

SC made a comeback, but it was little to late from my understanding.

Congrats Hawks!
they tried to make a comeback, if it wasn't for a few PC mistakes PC would have handled them with ease. PC had the ball at the end of the game too Smile
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I'll post it again later this week with revised numbers...

Long story short..if SC defeats Pikeville they all but seal the deal.

It would take a crazy turn of events and some major upsets for it to turn out anything but:

1. SC
2. Belfry
3. PC
4. ER

**EDIT: I HAVE BUMPED THE ORIGINAL TO THE TOP**
OK, thanks for the explanation!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congrats Hawks! I have a lot of family thats played there, so Im a little partial Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
what happen to the cards? anyone have stats?
whooo-hoooo way to go Hawks,,I sure hope that crow sc said we would be eating was sent down to the rock in Inez!!! hows it taste? I ate my share last week agaisnt Belfry!
How about them HAWKS!! They played very well,few mistakes in 3rd quarter,adjusted and got back to business...great job Hawks and coaching staff,I do believe that makes the hawks 7-1 . qb Alan Boggs played awesome tonight,recivers made some outstanding plays,and defence was on fire!! Cody Hollon,Kody Trivette,Channing Smith,Justin Runyon were beast on that field last night..good job, now lets get ready for some blackcats!! GO HAWKS
Congrats PCC and congrats to the defense for stopping the running game of SC
CARDS keep your heads us. This coming week, beat Pikeville. Prayers are with A-Ray that all is well with him.

Another note, so proud of BJ Jarrell and Taylor Chapman. Both of these boys played a good game.
Nice win for Pike Central...

I missed the first quarter & a half...so I missed the first 2 Pike Central scores.

Got really dicey towards the end tho...but it was a exicting atmosphere for sure.

I sure hated to see Avery Ray go down and carried off...they carried him off right by me.

From what I understand he suffered a high ankle sprain...no breaks.

I hope he has a speedy recovery.
This is one tough district. Congrats to PCC.