Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Micheal Hanyes?!?!
Will senior Micheal Hanyes lead the Hazard Bulldogs to a 14th regional title? Or will the bulldogs be looking at back to back upsetting seasons?
i think the hazard bulldogs will be ok this season they will be young but i think they will be in the running. Leslie will be loaded but they never can seem to pull it together during tournament time.
i agree with goody10
Hazard Bulldogs will have a pretty solid team this year, but i too agree with goody10
he wont lead them this year they got some good young talent
hazard will surprise you this year...we have alot of upperclassmen that have never played baseball that are coming out for the team...expeect alot of stolen bases and a solid out field from the bulldogs
I agree with mr. bird hazard does got alot of speed and a good outfield!!! HAZARD will suprise some people this year!!!
Heard a big bad rumor that Hicks is NOT playing this year...any truth to this?  If so, Hazard will be hurting.
Micheal Haynes may not be the best player but he has alot of heart and that will make him one of the bulldogs team leaders
Hazard has good talent and i think they have enough experience to win a region title.  Leslie is favored but it will be an interesting season
No doubt