Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Brett Favre Admits to NFL That he left Jenn Sterger Voicemails
Report: Brett Favre Admits to NFL That he left Jenn Sterger Voicemails but denies Nude Photos

Brett Favre admitted to the NFL this week that he did leave voicemails for Jenn Sterger, but denied sending the former sideline hostess any lewd photographs when he was a member of the New York Jets, Fox Sports reported Sunday.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5723186"]Report: Brett Favre admits to NFL he left Jenn Sterger voicemails, denies sending lewd photos - ESPN[/ame]

wonder if this will hurt his marriage?
Who cares? Brett Favre can do what he wants!
I'd bet that Brett Farve could almost take Chuck Norris in a street fight...
Hurt his marriage, yes. Hurt his image, it should.
There isnt many athletes out there that hasnt done some sort of this stuff.
^ Still don't make it right Wink
Amun-Ra Wrote:Hurt his marriage, yes. Hurt his image, it should.

Hurt his image? How, his image is already at an all-time low. More people are saying that it does not surprise them than they are saying that they are appalled by this potential action. He wrecked his image well before this.
He just needed someone to talk to:lmao:
Oh athletes/celebrities and their need/want to venture from there marriage/relationship.
Makes me a lil sick.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mrb5150 Wrote:He just needed someone to talk to:lmao:

Your right!
Stardust Wrote:Hurt his image? How, his image is already at an all-time low. More people are saying that it does not surprise them than they are saying that they are appalled by this potential action. He wrecked his image well before this.

In what way?
If I was a star, I don't think I'd cheat on my girl. I don't date or sex up uglies, so I've never really had the urge to go after other females better looking than mine.

I hate cheaters. Male and females, it's stupid. And heck, most of the time when people cheat, it's with someone uglier than the person that they already have. I never understood that. I'd go after someone better looking.

If I couldn't control the urge to cheat, I just wouldn't have a girl so I could have all of them. Ya know?
When you know something is wrong it makes it more enticing.
^^^This is true.