Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bengals
25.00%
Dolphins
75.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolphins @ Bengals 10/31
1:00 pm

CBS

Bengals (2-5)

Dolphins (3-3)

thoughts?
Dolphins bounce back from a loss against the Steelers and win this one by 2 TD's.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
This is an absolute Must win for the Bengals. With their backs against the wall, the build from the offense that they produced and get healthy on defense. I see the Bengals winning this by 10+
I'll be going to this one and I'll be rooting on my Dolphins... I say Miami takes this one by 13.
Same ol same ol..Cincinatti will throw 83 passes, complete 50 of them for 400 yards, and Miami will win 34-24..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bengals-24
Dolphins-17
I'll say this though..I hope the Dolphins mop the floor up with Cincy, but I hope that somebody knocks the daylights out of Channing Crowder. Ive heard enough whining and crying from him to last a season or five. Somebody take him to McDonalds and get him a waaaaaaamburger and some french cries..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Miami has yet to win a home game this year
Isn't this game at Cincinnati?
Dolphins 24
The girls 17
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I'll say this though..I hope the Dolphins mop the floor up with Cincy, but I hope that somebody knocks the daylights out of Channing Crowder. Ive heard enough whining and crying from him to last a season or five. Somebody take him to McDonalds and get him a waaaaaaamburger and some french cries..

lol.. thats what im talking bout

Dolphins-36
Bengals-21
Shady Grady Wrote:Isn't this game at Cincinnati?

Yes, the Thread is wrong, Game is in Cincy
Bengals take the opening drive 84 yards. Score on a Palmer to Owens TD.

Bengals 7-0
Bengals have a band-aid secondary and the Dolphins are exposing it
Im not going to get my hopes up and say something stupid like "WOW Palmer looked pretty good on that opening drive" mostly because I know in about an hour I'll be saying something like "WOW Carson Palmer sucks!"
^ lol
Another FG by the Dolphins makes it 7-6. Bengals secondary is playing good enough
The late pass interference flag was iffy.
Two poor decisions to throw into 2 man coverage???
Bengals need to put one in the endzone on this drive
Offenses have looked bad in the 2nd quarter
Phins are going to keep passing until they finally expose the Bengals lack of depth in the secondary
INT by Trent
To td
Bengals and Palmer got a huge break on that weird play
14-6 Bengals 2:45 to go in the half
Well, Special teams breakdown gives the Dolphins a great opportunity to do something before the end of the half
Dolphin FG makes it Bengals 14-9
What a joke of a drive that was
What, a 53 yard attempt???