Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will "Vote"?
If only legitimate votes are counted, including the vulnerable votes of our military men and women, Republicans should have a good day next Tuesday. Unfortunately, it is almost a certainty that the ballot boxes of Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, Las Vegas, and Seattle (to name just the main venues of suspicion) will be stuffed enough (as usual) to most likely provide wins for the Democrats in those five close senate races.

If we are honest, can any of us doubt that this is a strong possibility (probably)? History does repeat itself.
Absentee vote for me
Truth Wrote:If only legitimate votes are counted, including the vulnerable votes of our military men and women, Republicans should have a good day next Tuesday. Unfortunately, it is almost a certainty that the ballot boxes of Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, Las Vegas, and Seattle (to name just the main venues of suspicion) will be stuffed enough (as usual) to most likely provide wins for the Democrats in those five close senate races.

If we are honest, can any of us doubt that this is a strong possibility (probably)? History does repeat itself.

:flush:
Truth Wrote:If only legitimate votes are counted, including the vulnerable votes of our military men and women, Republicans should have a good day next Tuesday. Unfortunately, it is almost a certainty that the ballot boxes of Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, Las Vegas, and Seattle (to name just the main venues of suspicion) will be stuffed enough (as usual) to most likely provide wins for the Democrats in those five close senate races.

LOL? really?

Florida 2000, There is your Suspicion,.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:LOL? really?

Every time that the votes were counted in 2000, Bush won the election. Gore could not even carry his home state of Tennessee, which is what really cost him the election. The truth hurts, but it is a truth that Democrats need to face.
Sounds like someone who hasn't voted in a long time if they still think we are using ballot boxes.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:LOL? really?

If your source of knowledge extended past MSNBC you would know that the Florida fiasco was more an indictment of Democrats than of Republicans.
But, then, why confuse someone with the truth?

By the way, did you know that the Supreme Court decision was actually 7-2 and not 5-4 as Chris Matthews likes to tell you. Check it out.
I am a registered Democrat due to most of the local races only having Democratic candidates; the elections are decided in the primary.
I have voted Republcian or Independent third party more often than I have voted Democratic in national elections.
This election, I will be voting the Anti-incumbent line. If you're in, I want you out. If you're a political insider, I want you out.
In my opinion both parties are so far out of touch with the American people that neither serves anyone other than themselves.
THROW THE BUMS OUT!!!THROW THE BUMS OUT!!!THROW THE BUMS OUT!!!
Stardust Wrote:Absentee vote for me

Me too.

If alot of the military will actually fill the crap out to vote, especially the ones in AFG, Republicans will have a big day for sure. I think they will. I think the military will have a huge say in this election for the first time in a while.
Here in Pulaski County in the County Judges race believe it or not neither guy has slammed the other. This is the first time I have seen a clean race by either party However the incumbent is a Republican and he hasn't been very good for our county I am going to vote for the Democrate in hopes that he can turn it around.