Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region
who is this years top 10 in the 14th region?
1. knott
2. Leslie
3. Lee
4. Perry
5. Estill
6. Hazard
7. Powell
8. Wolfe
9. Owsley
10. Letcher
that sounds about right, but watch out for wolfe co..they are going 2 be deep this year.....and owsley will make alot of noise 2 with 13 seniors on the team
Owsley will be a good team this year.
"Asphalt Cowboy" Wrote:1. knott
2. Leslie
3. Lee
4. Perry
5. Estill
6. Hazard
7. Powell
8. Wolfe
9. Owsley
10. Letcher

I think owsley should be ranked higher than 9th IMO
I think Owlsey and Lee will be the 2 top teams this year....Lee is weak in talent but has the best coach in the region, Owsley has over 10 seniors and all of them are capable of playing like gold glovers.....if Owlseys coach can do something with this talent....WATCH OUT
IMO.. if owsley has 13 seniors and 9 of them are starting, i do belive they will be one of the top contenders this year as well. plus with Craig burch as coach, that will help alot too, new coaching styles, new game
I think Buckhorn should be in that list. I think Buckhorns coach has done a fine job with is team the past few years. Not taking anything away from any other coach.
"von_06" Wrote:I think Owlsey and Lee will be the 2 top teams this year....Lee is weak in talent but has the best coach in the region, Owsley has over 10 seniors and all of them are capable of playing like gold glovers.....if Owlseys coach can do something with this talent....WATCH OUT
I disagree that Lee is weak in talent.:confused: Heck, they have everyone back from last year.
Lee should do pretty good this year. They lost no starters from last years team and will be returning Matt Eversole. Matt Eversole was out last year because of a knee injury but he play a couple of games this summer. Owsley Couunty will surpise a coule of teams this year. I believe this is one of Owsley better teams from the past years.
I would say that Jenkins will be improved as well. They have a new coach this year, Scott Anderson, that will hopefully turn things in the right direction.
I agree with Doc Lee sure isn't weak in talent and if they were coach Combs would have what talent he has ready to play. Eversole is back which can only help them so howdoes anyone think Lee will be weak. Come on get real.
2. Leslie
3. Lee
4. Perry
5. Estill
6. Hazard
7. Powell
8. Wolfe
9. Owsley
10. Letcher
Owsley should be moved up on that list.
Owsley will have some talent this year. I believe they can beat Powell and Wolfe some they shuold be move up. Wolfe just has one pitcher which can't pitch every game. Powell has a couple of players but i don't think they have a very good pitching stuff. owsley has Smith and Bowling.
I think Riverside is the best team in this region. They got like 10 foreign exchange students. All play baseball. IMO
Are you serious?
"Skillz" Wrote:I think Riverside is the best team in this region. They got like 10 foreign exchange students. All play baseball. IMO
Yeah I heard that 2...I also Heard that Owsley got a transfer from Texas that throws in the 90's.
"Thug_24" Wrote:Owsley will have some talent this year. I believe they can beat Powell and Wolfe some they shuold be move up. Wolfe just has one pitcher which can't pitch every game. Powell has a couple of players but i don't think they have a very good pitching stuff. owsley has Smith and Bowling.
But the Owls don't really have to be concerned with Wolfe County...they're not in the 56th district anymore. They have been replaced by Estill County. The 56th is one tough district, with Lee, Powell, Estill, and Owsley. Every game is important due to seeding in the district for the district tournament brackets.
"Skillz" Wrote:I think Riverside is the best team in this region. They got like 10 foreign exchange students. All play baseball. IMO

WORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
owlsey will have a strong team this year, with 13 seniors.They also have 2 really talented pitchers,Bowling and Smith
kcc 4 sure
2. Leslie
3. Lee
4. Perry
5. Estill
6. Hazard
7. Powell
8. Wolfe
9. Owsley
10. Letcher

i think that this is about right you are underestimating owsley this year thay have alot of good players that will help them a lot this year.

Didn't some other school have some exchange students and it didn't work out to well?

Have to wait and see.
"DOC" Wrote:I disagree that Lee is weak in talent.:confused: Heck, they have everyone back from last year.

i would have to agree with you LEE CO should do real good this year.... they have alot of talent...and look to take the 14th title this year.. lee is strong....
"hazarddogfan" Wrote:Yeah I heard that 2...I also Heard that Owsley got a transfer from Texas that throws in the 90's.

i have seen this kid play guys this kid was #2 in the state of texas when he was in the 11th grade, what a rotation owsley county wil have this year, the also have to power hitters now, everone better watch out for noris kid that i have been hearing about, i heard that he hits the long ball very well.
where are riversides foreign exchange students from???
I don't think that Owsley got a transfer from Texas. i live close to Owsley and have not heard anything. The only thing that Owsley has is Smith and Bowling. I'm pretty good friends with the Smith and Bowling kids, and they have not said anything. Who are the two transfer for Riverside?
"Puff-Dawg" Wrote:IMO.. if owsley has 13 seniors and 9 of them are starting, i do belive they will be one of the top contenders this year as well. plus with Craig burch as coach, that will help alot too, new coaching styles, new game
I bet Owsley want have 5 seniors starting.
:bigeyed:
"s.w.a.t." Wrote:where are riversides foreign exchange students from???
The Netherlands:moon:
"Skillz" Wrote:The Netherlands:moon:

Are they playing any other sport?