Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Freshman in 15th
OK2NV Wrote:Jeremy will be a nice player for the Eagles. I also think Taylor Smith and Tyler Grim will make an impact in the region this season.

Heard the Smith family may be moving, just wondering if that is fact or fiction?

I like the Stacy boy, watched him play quite a bit. Not familiar with the Grim though.
Well he came from Martin County he's always played baseball and yeah Tyler Grimm will make a difference even as a freshmen

Gatortater Wrote:I agree with you. Who is Tyler Grim anyway? Did he ever play in any of the area youth baseball programs? Jeremy Stacy will be a great asset to JCHS this year.
oh his team won it in his age group last year....too if im not mistaken
it was 14 year old league...i believe
Allen Central have some good freshman but im not sure of there names.
Estaban Esteves Wrote:it was 14 year old league...i believe
he played in the 14-15 yr old Babe Ruth All-Stars, his team won a very, very weak region, and he (Tyler) had the best All-star year of any of the kids from JC that was on that team. but the Region was as far as they did anything, but he played well.
Paintsville has some talented freshmen this year, think might be seeing a few names quite often before the season ends.
Estaban Esteves Wrote:it was 14 year old league...i believe
Tyler is a 16 year old freshman.
The Guru Wrote:Tyler is a 16 year old freshman.

Wow....isn't that kind of old for a freshman???
Will he be eligible to play his senior year??
Gatortater Wrote:Wow....isn't that kind of old for a freshman???
Will he be eligible to play his senior year??
lots of freshmen turn 16 during the school year. Holdbacks. yes he will be eligible