Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best LB's in the Mountains?
Of course I will say the 3 of Bell Co.

John Dudley Hilton, Josh Brown, and Eric Miller.
Hilton
Just wanted some of the best in our area to get some well deserved credit.
Here is a pic of #14 JD Hilton and #33 Josh Brown

[Image: http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv46/...17_n-1.jpg]

Everybody else feel free to post some pics of other LB's as well.
I just so happen to like the three from JC.

1. Tanner Bratton (sr)
2. DJ Ousley (sr)
3. Matt Hall (so)
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:I just so happen to like the three from JC.

1. Tanner Bratton (sr)
2. DJ Ousley (sr)
3. Matt Hall (so)

Nothing wrong with that! Your just like me. :biggrin:
Mason Flynn of Pulaski County is definitely one of the best LBs in the Mountains! He has I believe 126 total tackles with 70 of those being solo tackles!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
John Dudley Hilton - 82 solo tackles, 32 assisted tackles in 10 games.
Josh Brown - 79 solo tackles, 24 assisted tackles in 10 games.
Eric Miller - 49 solo tackles, 20 assisted tackles in 9 games.
Bellcobobcats09 who is the best defensive player you've seen in person the last 20 years?
south laurels jordan elliott #35
pretty good can play 2 or 3 positions but best at mlb
devildawh20 Wrote:Bellcobobcats09 who is the best defensive player you've seen in person the last 20 years?

20 yrs ago he was playing with Barbi dolls or Tonka trucks you take your pick dd20 Oh I forgot that could also be you as well:lmao::lmao:
Matthew Robinson!
devildawh20 Wrote:Bellcobobcats09 who is the best defensive player you've seen in person the last 20 years?

20 yrs ago he was playing with Barbi dolls or Tonka trucks you take your pick dd20 Oh I forgot that could also be you as well:lmao::lmao:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:John Dudley Hilton - 82 solo tackles, 32 assisted tackles in 10 games.
Josh Brown - 79 solo tackles, 24 assisted tackles in 10 games.
Eric Miller - 49 solo tackles, 20 assisted tackles in 9 games.

I believe alot of JDH's #'s should belong to JB
Josh is so under rated
#22 Corey Slone from Hazard is a great linebacker. He was out a few games with a knee injury, but when he came 2 weeks ago, he's had 15 tackles each game.
I watched the Johnson Central vs Sheldon Clark film a couple of weeks back and noticed a game changer for Johnson Central (#5 or #15, sorry, not very good quality film) but Central loses that game if he doesn't make so many tackles inside the red zone... can someone help me out with this? The kid i'm thinking of is a serious player
Matt Robinson | Perry Central | 74 solo tackles | 83 Assisted Takles |
* Was rested the last game of the season
zaga_fan Wrote:Matt Robinson | Perry Central | 74 solo tackles | 83 Assisted Takles |
* Was rested the last game of the season

That sure is alot of assisted tackles. lol... He must jump on the pile everytime. :biggrin:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:That sure is alot of assisted tackles. lol... He must jump on the pile everytime. :biggrin:

Nah, everyone else is just so soft after there first hit he has to help him take them down.lol
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:That sure is alot of assisted tackles. lol... He must jump on the pile everytime. :biggrin:

There's no rule against padding stats lol

but seriously.....
he cleans up nearly every tackle
The best one's I've seen this year are #9 from Lawrence County, #9 from Prestonsburg, and #51 from Pikeville.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
True, the Robinson kid makes tackles everywhere. He is the best I have seen, for sure.
Red and Black Wrote:I watched the Johnson Central vs Sheldon Clark film a couple of weeks back and noticed a game changer for Johnson Central (#5 or #15, sorry, not very good quality film) but Central loses that game if he doesn't make so many tackles inside the red zone... can someone help me out with this? The kid i'm thinking of is a serious player

#5 is J.K. Hall the Quarterback/Safety
#15 is Ross Sanor Quarterback/DE
My opinon is Cody Hollon & Kody Trivette at Pike Central are looking pretty good!!
ryandamaste5 Wrote:#5 is J.K. Hall the Quarterback/Safety
#15 is Ross Sanor Quarterback/DE

He is talking about #5 Hall. He is a DB but a great one at that!

Bell has 2 very good ones that is for sure.
Matt Robinson-PCC
Dudley Hilton, Josh brown-BC
Tanner Gilbert-Clay Co.
Your funny cats02... i would say from the area alone pineville matt mills. bell county matt ely jeremy collett. middlesboro bryan west floyd branham
I know if anyone is familair with me they know I'm going to say PCC HAWKS.CODY HOLLON and KODY TRIVETTE is in MO the best in the mountains.CODY HOLLON IS A BEAST in football and wrestling.:1:
Tucker Lewis #19 from Harlan County deserves to be near the top of the list! He's been out all season and has been missed. Freshman Carson Whitehead has filled in nicely bodes well for the future of the Filthy Animal defense!