Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titans claim Randy Moss
Titans have claimed Moss on waivers and has told ESPN's Adam Schefter he plans on reporting to the team.
zaga_fan Wrote:Titans have claimed Moss on waivers and has told ESPN's Adam Schefter he plans on reporting to the team.

Awesome! Hopefully he will be a big help for the Titans!:biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
From what I seen on Mike and Mike about he went off on the food company guys in the Vikings lockerroom, I don't like the guy anymore. Punk ***.
Be interesting to see how the Vikings handle him. They once were the home of "pacman" jones, now known as Adam Jones of Cincy. And we all know that situation wasn't handled very well.
Smile Big Grin Smile Smile....Yay!:Cheerlead
Never hurts to add weapons. I just hope that the Titans pregame meals are better.............
Lol, moss is a thug, and he showed it.
MVP2 Wrote:Smile Big Grin Smile Smile....Yay!:Cheerlead

I knew you'd be thrilled by this haha.
Be interesting to see if Young can get him the ball.
Aslan Wrote:I knew you'd be thrilled by this haha.
Be interesting to see if Young can get him the ball.

:Thumbs:
Eh...He'll complain some more.
^and he'll add a few TDs and open up the running game even more for Chris Johnson.
IDC if he doesn't play hard or not.....you have to cover him lol
This will be a good fit. It will help fill kenny britts postion. Probably him and Chris Johnson will probably become friends.:Thumbs:
EJisBeast Wrote:This will be a good fit. It will help fill kenny britts postion. Probably him and Chris Johnson will probably become friends.:Thumbs:

yup.. or either have a shoot out :lmao:
YOu guys are acting as if he is actually going to play hard lol.