Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the best bench players in the 15th?
Lets hear them
Two good players coming off the bench for Pikeville are 8th grader Matt Clevenger who comes in to help bring the ball up and add some shooting...and 9th grader Tim Honaker comes in with good activity on the defensive end
E. Johnson and R. Little are very explosive coming of the raider bench. Blackburn give the Blackcats a big spark. The kid from ER, think Bennet is another good player coming off the bench
ethan johnson and ryan little are 2 really talented players and are very explosive comeing off the bench for the raiders
Ethan Johnson and Ryan Little from SF
Joe Blackburn from Prestonsbur
"Basketballer" Wrote:Ethan Johnson and Ryan Little from SF
Joe Blackburn from Prestonsburg

Same ones I think
I have to say Joe Blackburn and Kyle Ousley - P-burg, Ryan Little and Ethan Johnson - South Floyd,
ethan johnson is good one at SF.. Joe Osborne is a good player too. But doesnt see alot of action..
Quote:torQQue joe osborne is not the player that belonges on a basketball court or football feild he is to small and to slowive seen better and faster players at sf and he gets the playing time that he should get and no more than that
Joe Blackburn is overlooked a lot for pburg he adds a spark when he is out on the floor he may make a couple mistakes but i gurantee he makes them upp by 100% hustle all the time
"live baller" Wrote:
Quote:torQQue joe osborne is not the player that belonges on a basketball court or football feild he is to small and to slowive seen better and faster players at sf and he gets the playing time that he should get and no more than that
How can you say he doesnt belong on the football field??? To slow???? OMG you have to be kidding me...SF must have beat your team and Joe have alot od yards and TD's...Him and Wes Hall was unstopable
"live baller" Wrote:

SLOW!!!!! :lol: This kid runs a 4.45 forty.. Lay off the pipe dude
LMAO! Thats why Joe finised second in the state in rushing in class A football because he is slow! I wonder why he is getting to play at the next level if he is slow. I know of two scholarship offers he has received.. Sounds like to me we have a hater on our hands. Sorry, but you sound just a bit jealous to me.. Did Joe steal your gf or something!
"Wildcat_19" Wrote:Two good players coming off the bench for Pikeville are 8th grader Matt Clevenger who comes in to help bring the ball up and add some shooting...and 9th grader Tim Honaker comes in with good activity on the defensive end
These two are getting valuable time and are doing well AT TIMES. Clevenger really needs to get stronger and start having more courage with the ball. Honaker (Tim) needs to work on his right hand and be a little more patient on offense. No gripes with their defense. However, these two will contribute a lot to the panther program in the near future.
Ethan J from sf is a big part of sf they need him to help win
ryan little is a big part to but he needs to com down
joe osbroneis a husle player he is better at fball
joe blackburn helos p-burg alot as does Kyle osley...g
Joe Osborne is no where near being considered slow and from the games I watched he seemed to be very quick and elusive on the football field. He has always demonstrated a great attitude whether on the field where he was very good or on the court where he shows 110 per cent even if he is in the game for only a few minutes. The only thing slow about him is his anger level which from where I watch, is a welcome site. Great student and a better person.
Joe Osborne
Ryan Little
Ethan Johnson
Brooks Herrick
"The Pikey" Wrote:Joe Osborne is no where near being considered slow and from the games I watched he seemed to be very quick and elusive on the football field. He has always demonstrated a great attitude whether on the field where he was very good or on the court where he shows 110 per cent even if he is in the game for only a few minutes. The only thing slow about him is his anger level which from where I watch, is a welcome site. Great student and a better person.

I was thinking the same thing Pikey! Joe is a good athlete! He is a good basketball player from what I seen. But a much much better football player.. Joe excels in football the most! He will make a great college player also.. He is a bit undersized right now but that will come when he gets into a good college and weight traning program..
Off the subject a little but I would agree Pikey. Joe is an outstanding young man. He is a very respectful player whether it be football where that slow kid only had 1100+ yards with the ability to score from anywhere on the field or the hardwood where his time is limited but plays with great intensity and pride with no complaints. By the way I think behind slow Joe and Wes Hall SF football went 8-2, best regular seaon in school history. More kids should play as hard and fierce as Joe. But the is part of SF's problem, some players are worried about other players being better or getting noticed before they do.
"Showtyme" Wrote:Off the subject a little but I would agree Pikey. Joe is an outstanding young man. He is a very respectful player whether it be football where that slow kid only had 1100+ yards with the ability to score from anywhere on the field or the hardwood where his time is limited but plays with great intensity and pride with no complaints. By the way I think behind slow Joe and Wes Hall SF football went 8-2, best regular seaon in school history. More kids should play as hard and fierce as Joe. But the is part of SF's problem, some players are worried about other players being better or getting noticed before they do.

well said! nice post ST
JOE BLACKBURN- Pbrug
JOE OSBORNE- SF
ETHAN JOHNSON- SF
RYAN LITTLE- SF

LOL I also thing Joe deserves more time on the hardwood
Joe Blackburn
In the 58th cause what else matters!
Johnson,Little S.F.
Blackburn, Ousley Pburg
Stapleton, Whit BL
Deminquez, A.C

Now back to Joe osborne, What hurt Joe a Little was not playing basketball last year he wanted to workon getting a fottball scholarship which was the right move because he is getting one. But wheather or not he is to small to slow or what ever anyone else wants to say the 2 biggest things about this young man is: 1. HE IS A GREAT KID AND A GREAT YOUNG MAN THAT ANY PARENT WOULD BE PROUD OF! 2. He has the heart to play which is what a lot of kids do not have know a days.
Good Luck Joe in what ever you do!
I think Osborne turned his ankle as well.
Personally I think he is pretty quick, perhaps the fastest pistolero since wild Will!
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:perhaps the fastest pistolero since wild Will!

lol44.gif laugh1.gif smiley_30: wav.gif
Nick Potter-SV
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:I think Osborne turned his ankle as well.
Personally I think he is pretty quick, perhaps the fastest pistolero since wild Will!
Well now Doc. I can't outrun him can I?
Michael Bennet from East Ridge is really good and can light it up.
Johnson &Little from SF

Back to Joe, when you say he is slow I laugh. To say he dosent need to be on a football feild, I must tell you that he has been on a football feild in full pads playing at a real football school in Detroit Michigan where most not all of the players here would never get to play. So maybe you need to go back to playing playstation where you must be a speed demon. I think that quote is a joke Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I know in the game against SF, Brooks Herrick came off the bench for Prestonsburg and had like 12-15 points. He can light it up, but is one of those players that don't get to play for some odd reason. Guess his parents don't suck up so he don't get playing time. Only thing I can think of. And Joe Blackburn and Kyle Ousley are good off the bench.
Pikeville's Don Holloway is very effective off the bench. He may be one of the best passers on the team and seems to have pretty good chemistry with everyone else on the floor.