Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 47 Greenup County 0
Final first round of 4a. KC heads to Rowan for rd 2.:rockon::popcorn:
How Many TD's did Canady end up with? Congrats KC.
I would have loved to have heard the Greenup fans tonight.
That my friends is why Knox has the #2 defense in 4A this year!! Great win Panthers now go beat Rowan Co next week!!!
StrayBullet Wrote:I would have loved to have heard the Greenup fans tonight.

You'll probably get that chance after the Bell/Lawrence score gets posted next week.
Pride and Football Wrote:How Many TD's did Canady end up with? Congrats KC.

I left at 41-0. When i left he had 4 and turpin had 2. Not sure where the final one came from.
Putting him in the backfield was def. a wise choice.
Bob Seger Wrote:You'll probably get that chance after the Bell/Lawrence score gets posted next week.

Once again bringing a topic into ANOTHER thread that is uncalled for.
StrayBullet Wrote:Once again bringing a topic into ANOTHER thread that is uncalled for.

Once again ANOTHER smart comment towards geared towards Greenup Co. in yet ANOTHER thread that is uncalled for. I guess two can play the game if that's what you have in mind. It's much more interesting than playing it solitare.
Anyone have any Rushing stats for Greenup?
Im disappointed coach copley and team did not fair any better.
Bob Seger Wrote:Once again ANOTHER smart comment towards Greenup Co. in yet ANOTHER thread that is uncalled for. I guess two can play the game if that's what you have in mind. It's much better than playing it solitare.

It wasn't a smart comment, it was the fact that their fanbase has been on Coach Copley the entire season and Copley is an LC alum, just would have liked to have heard the "excuses" and the "coaches from the stands".

If you haven't followed the situation in Greenup other than what you read on here then you are a just as blind as I believe.
Congrats Knox

I would also like to know the stats from greenup

Goodluck next week
StrayBullet Wrote:It wasn't a smart comment, it was the fact that their fanbase has been on Coach Copley the entire season and Copley is an LC alum, just would have liked to have heard the "excuses" and the "coaches from the stands".

If you haven't followed the situation in Greenup other than what you read on here then you are a just as blind as I believe.

I dont believe you would have a clue either way, bub. lol
Bob Seger Wrote:I dont believe you would have a clue either way bub. lol

:Clap: Whatever makes you sleep at night.
Pride and Football Wrote:Putting him in the backfield was def. a wise choice.

Canady is a GREAT player! I would love to have him at Bell Co. :biggrin:
StrayBullet Wrote::Clap: Whatever makes you sleep at night.

:Thumbs:

haha
Jeffery is a beast in the backfield, I don't think anyone can stop him!!!!!

That move made our team 10x better. I think he is the best back we have had since Ramsey.
William Muney Wrote:Jeffery is a beast in the backfield, I don't think anyone can stop him!!!!!

That move made our team 10x better. I think he is the best back we have had since Ramsey.

He played running back in middle school didn't he? Every position is just second nature to him, hes an amazing player.
William Muney Wrote:Jeffery is a beast in the backfield, I don't think anyone can stop him!!!!! That move made our team 10x better. I think he is the best back we have had since Ramsey.

Come on now Muney....:biggrin:
This was a bigger margin than I suspected. Canady is a special player and he is getting to run behind a huge, talented OLine. Our QB get better every week took. But our Defense is simply tough. GC had not been shut out all year. Their 2nd ranked RB might have had 60 yards. Their offense just a few drives that were not 3 and out.

I was impressed by the Greenup fans behind us. They continued to encourage their sons to play hard despite the scoreboard. Well done.
I always cheer for my hometown.. Congrats
Pride and Football Wrote:He played running back in middle school didn't he? Every position is just second nature to him, hes an amazing player.
He played RB, QB, WR in Middle School. He will still see a ton of action catching passes. Now teams just have to figure out how to stop us with him in 2 places.
Football1 Wrote:This was a bigger margin than I suspected. Canady is a special player and he is getting to run behind a huge, talented OLine. Our QB get better every week took. But our Defense is simply tough. GC had not been shut out all year. Their 2nd ranked RB might have had 60 yards. Their offense just a few drives that were not 3 and out.

I was impressed by the Greenup fans behind us. They continued to encourage their sons to play hard despite the scoreboard. Well done.

You guys better go up to Rowan Co next week and bring home a victory for our area! Southeastern KY is becoming to have some really GREAT teams here lately.
Football1 Wrote:He played RB, QB, WR in Middle School. He will still see a ton of action catching passes. Now teams just have to figure out how to stop us with him in 2 places.

Your alls QB is a duel threat also. That's a powerful backfield with Turpin, Canady, and Barger back there.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:You guys better go up to Rowan Co next week and bring home a victory for our area! Southeastern KY is becoming to have some really GREAT teams here lately.
Indeed. We have every intention of taking Mountain football to the boys off Hwy 64. They stand between us and the game of all time for this Central. Nobody is going to look past them. But we do need to get through them.
Pride and Football Wrote:Your alls QB is a duel threat also. That's a powerful backfield with Turpin, Canady, and Barger back there.
I agree. The weapons are there to find success. We just have to execute.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Southeastern KY is becoming to have some really GREAT teams here lately.

The teams along 25E went 5-1 tonight.:Thumbs:
Stumpjumper Wrote:The teams along 25E went 5-1 tonight.:Thumbs:

Thats real good. I hope it continues pass next week.
Congrats Panthers!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON