Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How good is JCHS and what is there chance in the 15th this year?
Hey i love those Eagles but they are a little incositent and that may hurt them in the tourny if they can play as well as they do at their best wit no T's then they have a shot if not then were done now. So what does everyone else think bout the eagles
They are one of the 6 or 7 teams witha legit shot at winning the 15th.
JCHS is overrated
jchs has the same chance of winning the 15th as everybody else does becasue its up for grabs
I think they have a shot at the title.
right now everyone has a shot. JC is a favorite to win it but it is just so close.
i think they have a good chance this year
JC has an excellent chance. McCarty is starting to realize that with this coach he will become the complete player, not just a shoot at all cost player. Starns has sit him on several occasions, even with the game in question. McCarty is responding positively!! JCHS will go as far as Rice and Fannin take them.:Guitar01:
Our only big problem is Techs we get way to many. I think that is the next things Coachh Starns works on.
Everyone has a shot, I dont think JC has as good of a shot at the title as some others do though.
I think JC has a good chance if winning it but so does the other teams in the region.
I feel without a doubt, that JCHS can win the region. The talent in the region is down this year, and with this being the first year for a new coach, it would normally be pretty rough. Coach Starns runs a tight ship, some people like it, some don't, but one thing is for sure, it is his way or the highway!! The best coaches in this area have led their teams this way, and have proven themselves year after year. (Rodney Rowe, Phillip Wireman, Henry Webb, Danny Adams, and especially Bill Mike Runyon):graduate:
They do have a small chance of winning it, I think it depends on their draw and how they do in districts
i think they have a shot they just have to shot alot better this year than what they did last year in the regional tournament...McCarty is going to have to step up big...
"Bob Knight" Wrote:They are one of the 6 or 7 teams witha legit shot at winning the 15th.

I agree wid ju
I think JC has a major shot if they can keep a good streak going ,and keep playin team ball!!!
JC is a very impressive team i look for them as of right now to go to rupp!
good but i think the raiders from fouth floyd are heading in the right direction to win it
If the Raiders didnt have the reputation that they have such as tempers then if they could but the least lil thing they get t'd up