Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Pep Section
I would like to applaud you all for your alls school spirt you all really have IMO brought this young team from a low to a future high keep it up...
I love good fans
speaking of fans how bout them hihat crazzies:wenumber1
i thought that the pep section was great... all the paint and unbeliveable costumes was beautiful... i saw some interesting slogans as well... such as stop the chop... and the boys in cheerleading outfits shows sum real school spirit
Yes how about them hi-hat crazies. They are always up for a good fight:redboxer: . Man those people abuse thier chocolate :watch:
Pikeville has always come up with some crazy costumes.....They can get really pumped up for big games and give all the fans a good laugh when they first see them :thumb:
"DTA" Wrote:Yes how about them hi-hat crazies. They are always up for a good fight:redboxer: . Man those people abuse thier chocolate :watch:
i think you are rong that is not all the crazzies do they get the players into the game:fight:
can we please keep this on topic this is not about SF it is abotu Pikeville...
I watched the game on television and I really applaud them for their pep section as well. East Ridge fans barely went to the game much less dressed up. The Tribe section isn't what it used to be for any games. Hopefully when tourney time rolls around then it will be back in full force. I would say so because of the tournament being held at East Ridge but still, it's my senior year and I would LOVE for us to have the crowds that we used to just for regular season games. Shouldn't take a tournament to make the fans get into it.
ya gotta love pikeville's fan section...one of the most creative and funny groups ive seen!
i honestly believe without them the outcome of the game couldve been a little different...they kept the panthers in the game the whole time. much respect for coach williams keeping the players focused and an applaud for the panther fans. keep it up fans!
I agree Dirty, they had a AWSOME fan section. Can you imagion how it would have been if they was behind East Ridges bench instead of Pikevilles. I think it would be a better season for the panthers if they come out every game in force like they did against ER.