Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teen forced to take mother's place
BATAVIA - A woman died of injuries suffered in the crash of a car driven by her 16-year-old daughter two years ago, but the tragedy turned into a horror story after the girl's father told the teen she would have to atone for it by taking her mother's place in his bed, a Clermont County judge was told Tuesday.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20101...er-s-place

Judge Victor M. Haddad of Common Pleas Court sentenced the man, 41, to six years in prison for felonious assault related to serious psychological harm he caused the daughter, who is now 18. He had faced a maximum of eight years.

In exchange for the guilty plea Sept. 9, prosecutors agreed to drop 10 counts of gross sexual imposition against the Monroe Township man. The deal spared the girl from the ordeal of a trial.

The daughter had just received a temporary driver's license when she wrecked the car while headed to the beach of Harsha Lake at East Fork State Park. Both her parents and her two young sisters were in the car.

Her mother, 39, who wasn't wearing a seatbelt, was killed after being thrown from the car when the daughter turned in front of an oncoming pickup truck at a park entrance.

The girl wasn't sexually abused until soon after her mother's death, Assistant Prosecutor Daniel "Woody" Breyer said.

Instead of a father whom she could trust and love, she had "someone who would prey upon her, and victimize her and turn her life into a living ****," Breyer told the judge.

The daughter cried as she told the judge she didn't care about herself - only her sisters.

"He put my mom through ****," the daughter told the judge. "He beat her up. ... She told me she wanted to leave him so bad, but she couldn't because he threatened to take me away from her."

The emotional abuse the teen suffered included being taken to the dead woman's grave and being ordered by her father to tell her sisters that she had killed their mother, Breyer said.

The man "gave the children up this morning," defense attorney George Pattison said, showing the prosecutor an order signed by Juvenile Court Judge Stephanie Wyler. They are in the care of the dead woman's family.

"My only desire is to be a part of the children's life," the father told the judge. "I am truly sorry for what I have done."

The man was indicted by a grand jury in May after his oldest daughter mentioned to someone that she had been abused since 2008, Breyer said.

"Your daughter has suffered some grave physical and psychological harm," the judge told the father. "What's clear is there are mental-health issues."

The man had first pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity. The judge found him competent to stand trial after psychiatric examinations to determine his current mental condition and his condition at the time of the offense.

The teenager held up a hand to wave goodbye as her father was led away in handcuffs by a deputy sheriff.
Just unbelievable. I guess you can never be shocked by anything that you hear about what Man does at times.
Maybe some of the prison boys will hear of what he did and make him their girl.
^ Sure hope so

Where have you been Realville? Missed you partner - now I got someone else to bicker with...:biggrin:

Glad to have you back :Thumbs:
Some people are just sick
CardinalAlum Wrote:Some people are just sick

It's demented. Real life is crazier than fiction could ever be.
It's pathetic that the system gives this guy so little time. He sexually abused his daughter. His freaking daughter. And he only gets 6 years in prison. Maybe one of the prisoners will extend his stay. And keep him away from his so called family forever. because as soon as he gets out im sure he would be allowed to see his family again.
He'll have fun in prison.
Animals like this are beyond rehabilitation. If he must be released, then hopefully he will take the place of a cell mate's wife during his prison stay.

That being said, I am always suspicious of plea bargains. They have sent many innocent men and women to jail. Sometimes the government just has a very weak case and use the threat of a very long sentence to get a guilty plea to a lesser charge. The system stinks. If he is guilty, he should fry.
It'd be nice to send him to my platoon for a week. He'd have a ball.
People never cease to amaze me with how stupid they could be.....
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Animals like this are beyond rehabilitation. If he must be released, then hopefully he will take the place of a cell mate's wife during his prison stay.

That being said, I am always suspicious of plea bargains. They have sent many innocent men and women to jail. Sometimes the government just has a very weak case and use the threat of a very long sentence to get a guilty plea to a lesser charge. The system stinks. If he is guilty, he should fry.

I wouldn't say he should fry, but he is definitley where he belongs..
I wouldn't wish death upon noone unless they take someone's life for an un-soulful purpose.

And as for him being someone's girlfriend behind bars.. I'd say your right.. He should get used to that.
Ballers Wrote:I wouldn't say he should fry, but he is definitley where he belongs..
I wouldn't wish death upon noone unless they take someone's life for an un-soulful purpose.

And as for him being someone's girlfriend behind bars.. I'd say your right.. He should get used to that.
I hear what you are saying but I believe that you can destroy a life without stopping a heartbeat.

I heard a grieving mother on the radio yesterday whose 14 year old daughter committed suicide after being raped by an 18 year old boy. Most of her classmates did not believe her and she had been taunted and threatened by friends of the alleged rapist. The boy had been charged with statutory rape but the charges were dropped after the girl took her own life because prosecutors decided that there was no longer sufficient evidence to pursue the case.
^I'll agree with most of that, Hoot.
You reap what you sow.
What a sicko. He should be serving a whole lot more than 6 years. My heart goes out to those poor girls. I hope they are together.
That's Sick. Your Own Daughter? Perv.

he needs to be beat with an inch of his life, let prison guys get ahold of him and then take him and hang him and leave him there to rot