Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seahawks 20 Redskins 10
COngrats to the Seahawks on there first playoff win since the Steve Largent days. Big props to Maurice Morris who carried the very heavy load of replacing Shawn Alexander who went out in the first qtr. with a concussion. They will host the NFC Championship next weekend and good luck to Seattle!
Great win for Seattle, they showed a ton of heart in this one, playing without thier superstar. The defense stepped up big time and got the job done.
I'm a HUGE Seattle fan, and I really hope that Shaun Alexander will be able to go 100% next week..if not..we may be in some trouble against one of the tough defenses of the Bears or the Panthers...as a sign at Qwest Field said today "Sweet Home Alexander"
congrats seattle
saw it coming. no surprise
Congrats Seahawks
go seahawks!
i was working last night ... give me some details of the hit on alexander
Seahawks played great without Shaun!
"evillive" Wrote:i was working last night ... give me some details of the hit on alexander

It really didnt look that bad, just as he was going down he took a glancing shot to the side of the helmet, they seem to think he will be rready to go next week so thats good.
He was jumping around and everything all game.. so I'd say he's fine.. They thought he may have a concussion.. but I would say he will be good to go next week
congrats
congrats seahawks