Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Broward Prep, FL 102 Johnson Central 67
Final
JC was overmatched in this game.
Do you think so, just a little
wow
North Broward Prep is coached by former Lexington Catholic head coach Danny Hanney...Dan Marino's son is a forward for the team also.
Way overmatched. Just a joy to watch this team. JC played hard but was just way overmatched.
Dan Marino's Son didnt get in till a minute to go. he hit a last second shot. but anyways, JC was very overmatched this game. they just have to put this behind them and get ready for paintsville. GOOD LUCK EAGLES!
Yes i agree, very overmatched but it may help them in some way. hope they are ready to play paintsville next week...best of luck eagles.
Congrats, this game will only help Central..Im sure noone in the 15th could beat them this way
Wow they must of had a really good team.
"JuSt_A_fAn" Wrote:Congrats, this game will only help Central..Im sure noone in the 15th could beat them this way

North Broward was much bigger and stronger than anyone JC had on the floor. Their center was like 6' 9" and they had a forward who was 6'7" and he ate them up anytime he wanted to score.
North Broward Prep is where former Hazard football coach Dixon is coaching
"golfman42" Wrote:North Broward Prep is where former Hazard football coach Dixon is coaching

What does Florida have with taking Kentucky high school coaches? That's like the third or fourth one I've heard of this week.
"Imnottelling" Wrote:What does Florida have with taking Kentucky high school coaches? That's like the third or fourth one I've heard of this week.

The boys from the bluegrass state know their stuff. lol
"ACE" Wrote:The boys from the bluegrass state know their stuff. lol

Well I agree with you but do they not have coaches in Florida? LOL