Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Democratic Senators turning on President Obama?
Are Democratic Senators turning on Obama? Joe Scarborough and Democratic talking head, Mike Barnacle, say that they are. Scarborough says that quite a few of the most powerful Democratic Senators have told him over the past 18 months that Barack Obama has no idea what he is doing. Barnacle confirms Scarborough's claim and puts the number at seven or more.

Don't be shocked if some of these Democrats go public with their reservations about Obama's competency in the next few months and call for a more moderate alternative in 2012. I expect the draft Hillary and probably the draft Evan Bayh movement to "spontaneously" erupt very soon.

Democrats are not going to stand idly by while Obama continues to destroy the party. They are already revolting against the idea of Nancy Pelosi becoming the Minority Leader in the House. The Senate Democrats would be wise to dump Harry Reid as their Majority Leader as well.

[YOUTUBE="Democratic Chairmen Turning on Obama?"]<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QDX46Y2w9a8&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QDX46Y2w9a8&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
IMO, dems started turning on Obama, during the healthcare debate and has progressed to what it is today. Looking forward to 2012 I think the more moderate dems will turn on him, leaving only support from the far left, if Obama doesn't move toward the center in the next 2 years.

I also think Obama will face stiff challenges from the democratic party in 2012.
Old School Wrote:IMO, dems started turning on Obama, during the healthcare debate and has progressed to what it is today. Looking forward to 2012 I think the more moderate dems will turn on him, leaving only support from the far left, if Obama doesn't move toward the center in the next 2 years.

I also think Obama will face stiff challenges from the democratic party in 2012.
I hope that Obama gets challenged from both the left and from the right in the 2012 primaries. Let Democrats spend their money ripping Obama's record apart before turning him over to the Republican nominee to finish off his campaign.
I love Obama and everything he has done to help the Republican party. These people need to get off his back and let him continue to go about his business.:biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:I love Obama and everything he has done to help the Republican party. These people need to get off his back and let him continue to go about his business.:biggrin:
:Thumbs: Same for Nancy Pelosi. She has gained some valuable experience electing Republicans to the House. Democrats need to rally to her support. Former Speaker Pelosi will make a perfect Minority Leader in the House now that she has shed herself of those pesky Bluedog Democrats. :biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:i love obama and everything he has done to help the republican party. These people need to get off his back and let him continue to go about his business.:biggrin:

lmao
jetpilot Wrote:I love Obama and everything he has done to help the Republican party. These people need to get off his back and let him continue to go about his business.:biggrin:

you honestly cannot be serious
CandyKane Wrote:you honestly cannot be serious

:yikes:
jetpilot Wrote::yikes:

It's funny how they stopped reading your post at i love obama and replied without seeing the message.