Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd has underachieved all year.. Is it time
Sf Will Win The 58th And They Will Win Th 15th And They Will Be Back In Rupp...good Job Last Night At East Ridge....
I think last night at ER they proved they are capable of many things this year. If they play like that for the remaider of the season then come March they will be at Rupp.
i agree ace.They have and will prove themselves even better come tourny time
I agree w/ u ace they really showed what they has with there win over east ridge... lets hope they go back to rupp...GOOD LUCK RAIDERS
They must still be underacheiving........I don't know the score but someone said they lost to a 2-12 Owsley team......They shouldn't have lost there 7 point lead to perry Central with a minute and a half left either.....That game should have ended in regulation.....
"TATE_64" Wrote:They must still be underacheiving........I don't know the score but someone said they lost to a 2-12 Owsley team......They shouldn't have lost there 7 point lead to perry Central with a minute and a half left either.....That game should have ended in regulation.....
Don't sell Owsley County short.

Owsley has Robert Smith back now, and he and Daniel Neeley...plus Trey Congleton, are a pretty good trio. And the youngsters, sophomores Josh Reed, Kevin Riley, and Dustin Wilson are improving every game.

If Smith could have played all year Owsley County would have a winning record right now.
Yeah dont talk trash on Sf just because we lost. Owsley count has................Who again. Im sorry i dont recognize the name. What is his stats over his high school career
I think ppl need to quit downing sf.. they are a great team everyone has there bad nights...
Well SF must have had a few bad nights...... They have the the talent, I don't know whats wrong with them. But they are Underachievers..... They lose to P-burg by 20, Lost in 2 OT's to Perry Central in a game they should have won in regulation, and then lose to Owsley who was 2-12.....

Oh yeah, I am a Grad of SF, so when I feel they need criticized I will do it...........
With SF, I would use constructive criticism especially if I were a SF grad. I would love to see EVERYONE from SF get their black, white, and purple on and get out to support their Raiders. (I wish everyone would get it together for this Wednesday night @ Allen Central) I'd love to see that community get out to cheer those young student-athletes on in a positive and constructive fashion & show the "Floyd County Super" that he's incorrect in his assessment of the people within the SF school system. Shame on him. SF needs to go Independent and has needed to for a long time.
I would go to more games if my Job allowed me too......
well sf is going to gave a big crownd @ allen central... they are the best and they are goin to prove to everyone that they are.... we are going to show our pride....... and for u tate sf is a great ball team.. they play tough scheludes... games back2back they work there butts off and im sick of ppl dissing them... when they prove that they are the best then maybe everyone will slack off... u guys try having ur skl under a microscope every lil move u do is being watched.... when other schools have been involved also and what they get nothing....i'm sick of ppl saying that we are underachieveing....... we are the best and we intend to stay that way! GO RAIDERS
They are a very talented team..... They have the talent to be the best in the region......... They just aren't showing it.... I love it when they do good.... I always was......

With the talent they have they are underacheiving..... I call a 9-10 record underacheiving when they are supposed to be one of the best in the region.... A 9-10 record is definitely not overacheiving....:thumb:

I know they have the talent to be one of the best in the region, but they don't prove it night in and night out.

Don't think I'm against SF, because I'm not, I want to see them do good. I hate seeing them with a losing record. Heck I was even one of the original Hi-Hat Crazies when we all first came up with it in the 99-00 season, the year we went like 26-5 or something. I still even wear the shirt when I am around the house here....
south floyd will do betyer at the end
Guys...this was a thread from last season...feel free to start a new one if anyone believes this to be true for this years team...thanks!