• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top pitchers in the Mountains this upcoming season
Who are they?
Adam Blanton (Johnson Central)
Matt Fyffe(Johnson Central)
Josh Lemaster(paintsville)
Chase Huffman(Pikeville)
Wade McCown(Pikeville)
Steve Blevins(Laurence County)---if he hasnt graduated...

Also i know Pikeville, Paintsville, and Johnson Central have some young talent in their pens that I believe will come out and win a lot of games for their teams!
Brenton Hamilton - P-burg
two words Justin Anderson from the games ive watched this kid is amazing
Is Lemaster playing this year? Pikeville has a good group of pitchers. And Matt Miller and Eric Slone of East Ridge should be pretty strong.
Steve Blevins is a great pitcher good SS to.
Jut is a great pitcher! One of the best in the mountains may be a bit of a stretch, though. Who know, maybe he'll step up!
Chase Huffman for Pikeville has worked hard all year he will amaze people this season
Chase Huffman the kid can throw 90 last year who knows this year
Who knows this year???
Im pretty sure that if he threw 90 last season, that he's not gonna be throwing much harder this season.
You never know. He works hard in the off seasons. he is always throwing and works out for football im sure he gained a little speed
huffamn is good and so blanton
blevins is the best player and pitcher in the region
cna hit throw pitch run
heck he will fill the water cooler, paint your fence, and walk your dog if u ask him
huffamn is good and so blanton
blevins is the best player and pitcher in the region
cna hit throw pitch run
heck he will fill the water cooler, paint your fence, and walk your dog if u ask him
If Blevins was in our region he would be the best but he is not
chase huffman is the man and hes sexy too
"Coach Mac" Wrote:chase huffman is the man and hes sexy too

Ok mac ur scaring me...lol...this is coming off a little weird?
he is no chase huffman....but how can anyone leave out JR Chaney from Pike Central...this kid throws in this mid 80's, has a killer curve, and aside form pitching he is an ultimate utility player....from attending a few games last season i watched him pitch, catch, play short,, second base, hell i even saw him play a few innings in the outfield..you cant ask much more out of a player
pikeville's justin anderson is liek this
hes an amazng pitcher, incredible infielder, and has alll the potential to be a top outfielder!
great player!
1) Steve Blevins-Lawrence co
2) Kyle Horn- Sheldon Clark
3) Adam Blanton- JCHS
4) Chase Huffman- Pikeville
5) Matt Hensley- Paintsville

If im not mistaken the Horn kid still plays for SC? if im wrong, then correct me
chase huffman 4th in the ragion
NO WAY
what a joke
"15thRegionBaller" Wrote:he is no chase huffman....but how can anyone leave out JR Chaney from Pike Central...this kid throws in this mid 80's, has a killer curve, and aside form pitching he is an ultimate utility player....from attending a few games last season i watched him pitch, catch, play short,, second base, hell i even saw him play a few innings in the outfield..you cant ask much more out of a player

You could ask for a W....the kid pitched against Belfry twice....once at home and once at Belfry and he got romped by BELFRY--of all teams--both times....
Ask for a win? If im not mistaking Chaney had more wins than losses last year. As for getting romped by Belfry I don’t know where you got that from. The first meeting was at Belfry were Central gave up I believe 6 unearned runs. Know how can you blame that on the pitcher. And the second meeting Chaney held them to 1 run in 6 and 2/3 in the District tournament. So I think you need to get your facts straight!
"G*O*A*T" Wrote:Chase Huffman the kid can throw 90 last year who knows this year

He has gotten alot stronger since last year as well. He should be primetime....
Matthew Gross-- J-Town