•  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question Game
Filthy Animal Wrote:Mr. perfect...did you see the eclipse?

No, didn't even go look for it. lol

Did you?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
nope...sat here holding my baby trying to get her to sleep!

do you want kids?...if so, how many?
^Yes. And however many the lord blesses me with.

How many kids did you want to have?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^
lol...I originaly wanted 5...but I have 3 now and I'm going insane!

Do you believe in spanking or time out?
Filthy Animal Wrote:^
lol...I originaly wanted 5...but I have 3 now and I'm going insane!

Do you believe in spanking or time out?

Well my mom and dad has spanked me all my life. And I've turned out alright. lol

Are you a time-out parent?
#BBFL
What class were you in that you got to write a paper on zombie survival?...you sound like you got it pretty well planned!...except no company?

Wrote it in an little unit class thing we did in my unit in a very distant place. I paid for it with alot of sweat. Made up for it though. Company gets your head cut off on CNN. I'd take a buddy or two, that's about it, but they'd probably be zombies already.
^
how many hat's do you own?...and what's your favorite?
how many hat's do you own?...and what's your favorite?

The only hats I wear are the ones I have to. I like beanies though, got a million of them. Probably my unit one or a UK one I got at a football game.

How many UK shirts do you own? And please tell me you're a UK fan because if you're not..I will hate you.
I am a UK fan!...I have 6!

Have you been to Harlan?
Yes, I have an ex that lives down there, a small part of the reason I hate it.

Have you been out of the U.S.?
^

I'm Sorry about the EX!...need me to look her up and pester the "Sugar Honey Ice Tea" out of her?...lol

Nope!...Would love to!...Where would you recommend?
lol, screw the ex. Wasn't at my standard anyway.

Depends on what you like. I like the cold and outdoorsy kind of things, so I prefer going to Canada and hunting or fishing. Only done it once though. Been south of the border alot though. I wouldn't recommend that right now. Unless you enjoy getting kidnapped.
vundy33 Wrote:lol, screw the ex. Wasn't at my standard anyway.

Depends on what you like. I like the cold and outdoorsy kind of things, so I prefer going to Canada and hunting or fishing. Only done it once though. Been south of the border alot though. I wouldn't recommend that right now. Unless you enjoy getting kidnapped.

AHH...so it's Canada or bust!...lol
Or Europe. Been wanting to go to England pretty bad.
^
Who has influenced you the most in your life?
^^^Hmm..probably one of my old Sgt's. He was a little guy but he could beat the crap out of anybody on earth. I loved that guy.

Same question for you. That's a goodun.
^
What was your favorite present you got someone else for Christmas this year?
^
Why don't you go to bed?....AAAGGGHH!
^ Did you have a good New Year and Christmas?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:^ Did you have a good New Year and Christmas?

Yes!...Christmas was a blast!...The kids were a perfect age!
New years was up and down as usual!.....Glad it's new years, but kinda bumbed I'm a year older too!....kinda hit me a little hard this year for some reason?...but I take it in stride!...:Thumbs:

Did you make any new years resolutions?
^ Yes...to try and NOT speak to and stay away from FAKE PEOPLE.

How bout you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^
gonna try to loose some weight!....and be more organized!

What does your favorite T-shirt have on it?
^ lol.....Confusedhithappe...LOL!

Who gave the guy who created that shirt the idea?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^
I believe it was Forrest Gump!...lol

Did you do anything dangerous while on vacation?
^ Correct and Yes. I went to the J-Town Mall in Louisville TWO days after Christmas..That was real dangerous...lol.

Are you ready for more snow?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Sure!....Snow me in!...keep me from eating out too much!...lol

You going to the Border Bowl?
^Nope Gotta work.

You going?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^
Plan to if the weather allows!

ever make anything out of clay?...if so what?
MisterPerfect Wrote:Well my mom and dad has spanked me all my life. And I've turned out alright. lol

Are you a time-out parent?

I use both....Time-out is good for some things and certain children.
but sometimes a good spanking gets the point across more clearly and quickly!....BTW...I was spanked too!...bad girl!!...ouch!...lol

have you ever started a fire with a magnifying glass?
Plan to if the weather allows!

ever make anything out of clay?...if so what?

All kinds of stuff when I was little. Had a whole Play Doh Set...lol!

Have you ever broken a bone?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next