•  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question Game
Yes!...I've broke both my arms!...2 fingers!...a toe!...and something else!..I'll just leave it at that!

What's your perfect breakfast?
^ In bed...lol!

Did you break them all at once?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:^ In bed...lol!

Did you break them all at once?

nope!...just accident prone as a kid!

you?...break any bones?
Filthy Animal Wrote:nope!...just accident prone as a kid!

you?...break any bones?

Right forearm, lower left jaw, both ankles, ribs, dislocated right hip and concussion.. ALL at once.

You ever had a tracheotomy?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Right forearm, lower left jaw, both ankles, ribs, dislocated right hip and concussion.. ALL at once.

You ever had a tracheotomy?

Lord No!...DId you?...why?....this is a little creepy...lol...:lmao:
Filthy Animal Wrote:Lord No!...DId you?...why?....this is a little creepy...lol...:lmao:

I was in a BAD wreck in 1998. almost died.

You ever had a near death experience?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^OTH.

What's your favorite animal?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
OffTheHook Wrote:I was in a BAD wreck in 1998. almost died.

You ever had a near death experience?

No I haven't....hope I never do!
Mister Perfect....What is your favorite salty snack?
MisterPerfect Wrote:^OTH.

What's your favorite animal?

A TIGER of course...lol.

MisterPerfect - You ever completely dislike someone, even though you have never met them?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^
can you whistle and hum at the same time?
^ Kinda...lol

Can you touch the tip of your nose with your tongue?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^
nope!

do you wear a gun at work?
^
What are you watching right now?
Filthy Animal Wrote:^
What are you watching right now?

Pawn Stars...And it is awesome!....Chumley cracks me up!
^Who was you rooting for last night. Oregon or Auburn?
HossDawg Wrote:^Who was you rooting for last night. Oregon or Auburn?

Not for the team with the Blinding Yellow socks that's for sure!....yikes!

^..What was up with the field conditions in that game!...Players were sliding all over the place!...really started to tick me off watching it!
Filthy Animal Wrote:Not for the team with the Blinding Yellow socks that's for sure!....yikes!

^..What was up with the field conditions in that game!...Players were sliding all over the place!...really started to tick me off watching it!

Idk the answer to that one. But it was very aggravating.
^...What's your age Hoss?
^ Where have you been?
^Why do you blame everything on the refs?
MisterPerfect Wrote:^Why do you blame everything on the refs?

Good Question. Most of the time its because there totally full of crap, The same reason coaches have been fined numerous times for talking about them. They suck at there job.

In all seriousness, NBA superstars get every call, Its unfair to all the other teams that dont have superstars. Its bad business for teams like Indiana and Portland to make the playoffs, Hince the Major foul shot difference.

Portland out scored Dallas by 30+ points in the paint but yet still shot less free throws. Dallas shot 19 free throws in the 4th.

Its all Business.

My question to you is why u dont believe they could cheat?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Good Question. Most of the time its because there totally full of crap, The same reason coaches have been fined numerous times for talking about them. They suck at there job.

In all seriousness, NBA superstars get every call, Its unfair to all the other teams that dont have superstars. Its bad business for teams like Indiana and Portland to make the playoffs, Hince the Major foul shot difference.

Portland out scored Dallas by 30+ points in the paint but yet still shot less free throws. Dallas shot 19 free throws in the 4th.

Its all Business.

My question to you is why u dont believe they could cheat?

Oh I know they tend to cheat a little bit and have their favorites. But I wil NOT blame a game on a ref or whenever my team losses, just blame the ref!

Why did you put the K after Wildcat? In your username? Always have wondered that. lol
MisterPerfect Wrote:Oh I know they tend to cheat a little bit and have their favorites. But I wil NOT blame a game on a ref or whenever my team losses, just blame the ref!

Why did you put the K after Wildcat? In your username? Always have wondered that. lol

YOu with many others,

I was 11 years old and i was on the phone with Bell-South having Dial-up internet added to my moms phone line without her knowing. All you need is her last 4 digits of her social and an old bill Smile, And the guy wanted to know what i wanted my username to be. I being a huge Kentucky fans said Wildcats, He said it was used so i figured, Wildcatk, K for Kentucky. It is awkward i know. But it stuck with me and i use it pretty much everywhere.

Did you notice that my NFL Team Creamed yours in the Superbowl? And now your NBA team is getting revenge?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:YOu with many others,

I was 11 years old and i was on the phone with Bell-South having Dial-up internet added to my moms phone line without her knowing. All you need is her last 4 digits of her social and an old bill Smile, And the guy wanted to know what i wanted my username to be. I being a huge Kentucky fans said Wildcats, He said it was used so i figured, Wildcatk, K for Kentucky. It is awkward i know. But it stuck with me and i use it pretty much everywhere.

Did you notice that my NFL Team Creamed yours in the Superbowl? And now your NBA team is getting revenge?

No lol. I didn't notice that.

Are you watching the game? Bulls - Pacers
MisterPerfect Wrote:No lol. I didn't notice that.

Are you watching the game? Bulls - Pacers

Not at the moment, Im helping my Girly Girl with her homework.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Not at the moment, Im helping my Girly Girl with her homework.

Oh. Well your Pacers got off to a hot start.
Best glory day story?
MisterPerfect Wrote:Oh. Well your Pacers got off to a hot start.

IM watching the Stats Smile
That was a horrible call on rose, And a no call on dunleavies dunk attempt.
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next