•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question Game
Stardust Wrote:Wow, Baseball is my life. Whether playing or now coaching. I've now got guys that are at the college level, and have helped put 4 kids in college over the last 14 months. Coaching now is a job. But wrestling is for pure entertainment. It's pure fun and something I really love to talk about. SK, you got me on this one. I have never had to answer this question before. But, when it comes down to taking one over the other, it has to be baseball.

SD i love baseball. my mood for sports changes when its time for a sport to come around. like when its getting close for football season, ill get really pumped for football, same thing about basketball and baseball.
Strikeout King Wrote:SD i love baseball. my mood for sports changes when its time for a sport to come around. like when its getting close for football season, ill get really pumped for football, same thing about basketball and baseball.

I hear you Bro :Thumbs:
Tideshoss32, since your a fan of the Crimison Tide in Football, Are they your favorite Team in Basketball or is Kentucky?
King360, are you a Cam Newton Fan?
Strikeout King^....do you eat at Hooters for the wings or the view?
Filthy Animal, How did Harlan Co.'s defense (I assume) get the nickname Filthy Animals?
Filthy Animal Wrote:Strikeout King^....do you eat at Hooters for the wings or the view?

believe it or not i've never ate at hooters. i've always wanted too, heard that have some pretty good wings and i would love the view
Jarons Wrote:Filthy Animal, How did Harlan Co.'s defense (I assume) get the nickname Filthy Animals?

From what I've heard, ...the Defensive coach named them that after they were being pretty aggressive during a practice...told them they were a mean bunch of Filthy Animals...and it stuck!

We all took it and ran with it!
Strikeout king...^...How many speeding tickets have you had?
leecoukfan Wrote:Ballers, Did you ever work on the Bank of America side of Sykes?

Yes for like 3 months, most terrible thing ever.
Filthy Animal, how old are you?
Filthy Animal Wrote:Strikeout king...^...How many speeding tickets have you had?

None. wbu?
Strikeout King Wrote:None. wbu?

Well... I haven't had one in 9 years, but I have had a total of 5!... Last one I got I was on my way home to get married!!... Lol... A man that good you just got to be in a rush for!
Ballers Wrote:Filthy Animal, how old are you?

33...but I have a birthday coming up on Dec. 31st... Psst...I could use another karaoke CD...hint hint.. Lol
^...Strikeout King... Have you or would you ever bunji Jump?
Filthy Animal Wrote:^...Strikeout King... Have you or would you ever bunji Jump?

no and don't plan on it, wbu?
Strikeout King Wrote:no and don't plan on it, wbu?

Yes I have!.....^.....are you ticklish and where?
This is getting creepy!
csabo17 Wrote:This is getting creepy!

LOL :lmao:
Filthy Animal Wrote:Yes I have!.....^.....are you ticklish and where?

ummmm yea, in my ribs, my feet and on the back of my neck

I'm sorry...are my questions inappropriate?..I appologise to Strikeout King if I've made him uncomfortable since he seems to always be the person above me!...seeing as that's the case yet again ,....do you like your pickles dill or sweet?...lol

LOL :lmao: Great.

Filthy Animal Wrote:...and you better be careful who you're laughing at cause I'm the kind a girl that pants her own husband in the middle of walmart cause he ran the bugy into my heels one too many times!... Untelling what I'd do to you!.. Lmbo!.... Hahaha

:Thumbs:
^... if we were standing next to each other, would you be offended if I wore a shirt that said " I'm with Stupid!"?.. Lol
Filthy Animal Wrote:^... if we were standing next to each other, would you be offended if I wore a shirt that said " I'm with Stupid!"?.. Lol

Not at all. I would have my shirt on that said "And If I Did Get Smart With YOu, How Would You Know?"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Not at all. I would have my shirt on that said "And If I Did Get Smart With YOu, How Would You Know?"

^....is my blonde showing again?...Lol...you'er a good sport Hun!
Filthy Animal Wrote:^....is my blonde showing again?...Lol...you'er a good sport Hun!

YOur blonde showed your first 170 post Smile., Lol.

Where is the name from?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:YOur blonde showed your first 170 post Smile., Lol.

Where is the name from?

I'm a Harlan County Black Bear Fan....their defensive Line is known as the "Filthy Animals"!... Besides, ... I can get pretty nasty when I need to....lol
Filthy Animal Wrote:I'm a Harlan County Black Bear Fan....their defensive Line is known as the "Filthy Animals"!... Besides, ... I can get pretty nasty when I need to....lol

I'm sure your husband Appreciates that. LOL. J/k,
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I'm sure your husband Appreciates that. LOL. J/k,

He's the one who picked my user name!.....:lmao:
Filthy Animal Wrote:He's the one who picked my user name!.....:lmao:

:Thumbs:

LoL,
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next