Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floyd county conference title up for grabs!
Well said strikeoutking
I don't see how anybody can pick P-burg.... They have NO talent and they r going to be lucky to get 3rd spot in conference
i'm going with p-burg because they step up when the pressure is on
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:I don't see how anybody can pick P-burg.... They have NO talent and they r going to be lucky to get 3rd spot in conference
I'll go with P'urg:dance: If for no other reason Than because "u know not" has a great attitude about it. Every team in the region has some good players regaurdless of what u think.
south floys will get it will no problem.... while they might get beat once bl p-burg and ac will all beat one another to death
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:I don't see how anybody can pick P-burg.... They have NO talent and they r going to be lucky to get 3rd spot in conference

If they have no talent, where does this leave SF. Pburg beat them 18 points!!!
If SF plays like they did tonight against Perry County Central then they will be unstoppable
"Barney_fife" Wrote:If SF plays like they did tonight against Perry County Central then they will be unstoppable

Then please explain how PCC stopped them by 2 points?
I still think that South Floyd has this under control. They are a talented group that has been through a lot this year, what with the school being put on probation an all, but I think that they will straighten out and win the Conference and the District Title. Just my opinion.
i'm going with sf... its not right that they are the ones looked on my a magnifying glass... the teams from other schools are going to try to get sf kickes out no matter what.... but i have faith in the raiders... they have the most talent... if the refs dont choose sides then sf will win the title...GOOD LUCK RAIDERS
IF South Floyd plays to their capability then they will win the conference.