Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like the NBA?
Plain and simple, I used to hate it but a friend of mine got me hooked back on it.

Now I like it again.

Do you?
it is ok not the greatest i am more of a college fan myself.
Highlights are ok. But I can't sit down and watch a game.
If the Pistons are playing I will sit and watch mostof it, but very rare that I do, When the Play-offs roll around I tend to Watch A little more.
i watch it in the playoffs but its boring during the regular sesaon because the games dont mean nething
"Tomcat68" Wrote:Highlights are ok. But I can't sit down and watch a game.

Same goes for me. I like seeing some of the great performances by individuals and some of the moves and dunks. However i just cant get into a pro game like i can with college. In college i can get into almost any game, whether i am a fan of either school playing or not. In the nba i really dont get into it unless i see one of my faviorte players playing.
no
i agree with ACE
If the Pistons are on yes, but any other time I usually will not watch any games. Once Jordan left the game, it just has'nt been the same.
the nba? id rather do something more fun than watch the nba, like laying on a live grenade. Bunch of whining, complaining, brat thugs
It's okay.. I like College a lot more though
I hate it!
I like college more but I always love to watch the lakers.....Especially when they play the heat when you got kobe vs. shaq
No most NBA players are overpaid spoiled brats!!
I had rather watch a good college game any day of the week. They play basketball the way the game should be played not like in the pros where one guy fires up about 50 shots a game. And has anyone in the NBA ever heard of defense??
i would rather watch college basketball
"TidesHoss32" Wrote:the nba? id rather do something more fun than watch the nba, like laying on a live grenade. Bunch of whining, complaining, brat thugs

:thumb:
To be honest its ok but if theres a football game on im gonna watch it before the basketball game........
yes i do
its cool
yup
yes
why do you/
jfkj
its ok
no because they dont play d and they take 5 steps dribble take 5 more steps than dunk...but if the pistons are playing i will watch them play because they actually play d and play the game the right way
"Va.Tech#5" Wrote:no because they dont play d and they take 5 steps dribble take 5 more steps than dunk...but if the pistons are playing i will watch them play because they actually play d and play the game the right way
Wow, you must not be watching the NBA.
I don't care much for the NBA. I will occasionally watch a few highlights on ESPN, but there's no way I can sit through an entire game.

I like the college game much better.

The NBA has too many overpaid cry-babies and loudmouths who have to be pampered. Refs permit too many violations of the rules, such as walking with the ball, carrying (palming) the ball, huge centers like Shaq backing their way to the basket while pushing a defender out of the way (which is an offensive foul in college), too much one-on-one clear out plays by individual stars like Kobe and Iverson (which is due to the NBA shot clock being 24 seconds...it should be changed to 35 seconds to allow for more plays, team ball, and less forced shots), etc. I could go on and on, but you get the idea.

The NBA is just not enjoyable to watch, imo.
Confusedleep:
it gets interesting around playoff time
I love wathing the nba but i would prefer to watch a collage game....collage players will play with alot more passion than proffesional players will.....