Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12th Region Basketball Anyone???
Wayne Co. and Mercer Co. have to be the favorites.
What do you think???
I agree.
Mercer will win it with right matchups, mercer will struggle to beat wayne and struggle to beat southwestern, other than that, mercer will dominate the region, but those two present problems with discipline and a big guy
Don't overlook Pulaski, they are young but athletic.
The region is wide open.

Wayne, Mercer, Southwestern, Pulaski, Boyle are all solid.

Don't count out McCreary. I know they lost alot to graduation but they still return 4 solid players. They have Tyson in the middle, a power forward that can jump out of the gym, Dixson that can shoot lights out or post you up, a guard named Corder that played JV last year that could fill it up, I am sure he has improved. They will fly under the radar but will be a tough out come tournament time.
Also I think Casey returns about everybody from last years squad.

Not sure about Lincoln, Jessamines, or Danville, I dont get to see them play much.
Willie Turnover Wrote:The region is wide open.

Wayne, Mercer, Southwestern, Pulaski, Boyle are all solid.

Don't count out McCreary. I know they lost alot to graduation but they still return 4 solid players. They have Tyson in the middle, a power forward that can jump out of the gym, Dixson that can shoot lights out or post you up, a guard named Corder that played JV last year that could fill it up, I am sure he has improved. They will fly under the radar but will be a tough out come tournament time.
Also I think Casey returns about everybody from last years squad.

Not sure about Lincoln, Jessamines, or Danville, I dont get to see them play much.

Is Dixon going to get to play? Rumor had it that he was out. I agree this Region is wide open. Danville has Taylor, and he can light it up and keep them in games. Kid has unlimited range.
Who wins each district in the 12th Region?
Not for sure but I would guess the favorites are;
Pulaski, Wayne, Boyle, and Mercer.