Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama: 'I don't think about Sarah Palin'
President Obama is refusing to take the bait on Sarah's Palin statement that she could beat him in the 2012 presidential race.

ABC's Barbara Walters tried to get a rise out of Obama on Palin and 2012, but the president said: "I don't speculate on what's going to happen two years from now."

Pressed by Walters, Obama said: "What I'm saying is I don't think about Sarah Palin."

So there.

A full Walters interview of the president and first lady Michelle Obama is scheduled to air Friday night.
And he shouldn't. He has more important things going on than to worry who will run against him in 2012. Plus just because she can see Russia from her house doesn't mean she would win anyways.
He lied again!
amun-ra Wrote:and he shouldn't. He has more important things going on than to worry who will run against him in 2012. plus just because she can see russia from her house doesn't mean she would win anyways.

lol
SKINNYPIG Wrote:He lied again!

And people are giving me crap about my Avatar....:biggrin:
SKINNYPIG Wrote:He lied again!
Yes he did. Obama is a perpetual campaigner and he never stops worrying about potential political opponents. Axlerod is going to leave the administration soon to begin preparing full time for the 2012 campaign. I was not aware that he has been doing anything else.
It would be far better for the country if we didn't have to think about Obama.