Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic 104 - Heat 95
All right, all right, let me beat you to it!:flame:

The Heat were just resting up for the stretch run of the rest of the season.
The Heat is an incredible ,amazing, and unbelievable 8-7 on the year. They have 8 wins on the year and no one in the world and especially on this site thought, they'd be doing this great so quick.
The Heat lose their 3rd game in row to go to 8-7 on the season! :biggrin:

The Heat will have to finish the season 67-2 if they want to break the Bulls record of 72-10!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^ They got this~
Announcers said this Heat team needs a scoring point guard and a solid big man.

Pretty much two other all-stars.

Heat will be fine once Riley takes over.
They need to get healthy.

Starting PG, Mario Chalmers is out, and their best shooter Mike Miller is out.

Haslem has went down for a game or two as well.

Wade hasn't been 100% since last season.

Give it time. Once the Heat roll off a 10+ game winning streak, everyone will settle down and quit bashing the Heat, so much.
^Haslem is possibly out for the year.
It's as simple as this, Wade and Lebron still do not know how to play in the system together. They do not know how to play off the other. Last night, they take the lead and then start deferring to the other. One played on one side of the court, while they other played 1-1. The just watched each other. Will the figure it out? Yes! Neither wants to step on the others toes at this point. As for Bosh, wow was he getting blasted on here earlier in the season. Bosh is now putting up fantastic numbers as the 3rd option. I'd say better than any 3rd option in the league. Bosh is not a power player, thus the Heat only need a space taker like Luc Longley and Bill Cartwright was of the Bulls when it was Horace Grant doing all the offensive work inside.
Dust, your comparing this Heat team to the 90's Bulls!
Aslan Wrote:Dust, your comparing this Heat team to the 90's Bulls!

LOL, a boy can dream, right???? :biggrin:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::Clap: Im so happy the Heat are losing. Im sick of all these excuses about no big man, no pg, injuries, etc. Everyone knew this before the season started and still was talking trash about them being the best team ever. looks to me like there barely a 500 team. HAHAHA! Is all I have to say.
They will get it together when Riley takes over.
This Spoelstra guy is a joke IMO.
Where the heck did he come from?
I agree. Spoelstra don't know crap.
^I read up on him.
He played for the Portland Pilots for 4 years in college.
In 1995 he started as the Heat's video coordinator.
After two years, he was named assistant coach/video coordinator then promoted to assistant coach/advance scout in 1999.
Riley announced him as the next coach because Riley saw him as "Technologically Skilled".
zaga_fan Wrote:^I read up on him.
He played for the Portland Pilots for 4 years in college.
In 1995 he started as the Heat's video coordinator.
After two years, he was named assistant coach/video coordinator then promoted to assistant coach/advance scout in 1999.
Riley announced him as the next coach because Riley saw him as "Technologically Skilled".

And easily replaceable when Riley decides it's time to coach again:igiveup: