south floyd by 10
SF by 13
SF by 10
where do they play at
The game is at South Floyd.
South Floyd in a close one
Yea i think sf will win this one
where is the game going to be
Perry Central should win this one. Al Holland is a great coach!
Perry Central by 12
Perry Central
SF, They need to get this win and get back on there winning ways
Should be a barn burner but im goin to take SF
A win by the Raiders over a tough Perry Central ballclub will help the guys put the past behind them...
I heard Ethan Johnson might not play, he got hurt against P-Burg. This will hurt SF but if they come out ready to play, I think they will pull it out.
"basketballstar" Wrote:I heard Ethan Johnson might not play, he got hurt against P-Burg. This will hurt SF but if they come out ready to play, I think they will pull it out.

Ethan is a huge asset to the team and if he don't play it will be a tough game for sf but if he plays i think sf will win by double digits
PCC the only reason SF ever wins games is because they have 2 fight where ever they go
sf by 5 if ethan plays! Perry Central by 12 if he dosent! Hey rebel fan they didnt half to fight to beat you all!
SF by 3
Should be a good game but I'm going to say PCC by 8
PCC by 8
i heard jason kelly was not going to be playing this game so i think SF pulls out a close on
No way SF wins.. PCC by 8.
"RPL" Wrote:i heard jason kelly was not going to be playing this game so i think SF pulls out a close on

Really? That may even out the matchup if E. Johnson is not playing for SF. TongueoliceLig
Whats wrong with E. Johnson?
Perry Central will win this one.
i'm going with perry central in a close one
I agree if Ethan doesn't play it will hurt the Raiders because he is a great player. However I think SF will win this game. They don't lose many home games and they are determined to get back to their winning ways. So im gonna still say SF will win this one...hopefully Ethan can play though.