North Laurel @ Perry Central 12/4
what about this game
Perry Central.
PC by 15
Perry by 17
PCC by 24
PCC by 12
PCC by 18
I think this game will be closer than many think. This game will either be a 4-5 point game OR a 20 point blowout. It all depends on how PCC plays.
If North plays like they did against Boyd Saturday they'll get beat by 25.
Pcc by 20.
Lady Commodores by 20
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Dores roll
I don't think that thre is a team in eastern KY that can stay with in 15 points of PCC this year.
Dores by 20
I hope Perrys girls arent the Miami Heat of the highschool world.lol
cj2561 Wrote:I don't think that thre is a team in eastern KY that can stay with in 15 points of PCC this year.

Maybe, maybe not. if you're basing this opinion on the fact they have lots of talent, then there's no denying that. However, the Miami Heat have 3 All NBA type players, and they're barely above .500. Better wait to let PCC play some before we start handing out hardware and accolades.
HD28 Wrote:Maybe, maybe not. if you're basing this opinion on the fact they have lots of talent, then there's no denying that. However, the Miami Heat have 3 All NBA type players, and they're barely above .500. Better wait to let PCC play some before we start handing out hardware and accolades.

That is PRO's this is High school. In the Pro's they can tell the coach the KISS THERE AS@. The owner went do nothing to them. The player bring out the fans, not the coach. That team have tomany I on the team, then team player.
In high school the coach have more to do with it. This team can be like the 94 M.C. Napier or 97 Hazard team. They have the Talent to play with any school in the state this year.
cj2561 Wrote:That is PRO's this is High school. In the Pro's they can tell the coach the KISS THERE AS@. The owner went do nothing to them. The player bring out the fans, not the coach. That team have tomany I on the team, then team player.
In high school the coach have more to do with it. This team can be like the 94 M.C. Napier or 97 Hazard team. They have the Talent to play with any school in the state this year.

Although your post is hard to follow, I think I gathered enough to make one observation...if you don't think high school kids can sabotage success by pouting, not playing hard, etc...then you are mistaken. Kids get upset by not playing enough minutes, not enough shots. It will be interesting.
cj2561 Wrote:I don't think that thre is a team in eastern KY that can stay with in 15 points of PCC this year.

Better hope the girls from Mt. Vernon don't hear that Confusedhh: :biggrin:
North is considered as one of the top 3 teams in the 13th and Perry is ranked at the top in the 14th. Should be a pretty decent gauge on how the 2 regions will match up. North will slow it down and this may frustrate Perry.

Perry by 8.
I don't know if Rockcastle would win but they definitely would compete with PCC. Be careful whom you bash. Rock is an Eastern school.
Most people in the mountains don't think of the 12th region as a mountain region. With that being said I do think that by the end of the year PCC will be better than Rock. Co.

Hammond is a great basketball player but she doesn't have nowhere close to the supporting cast the Kendall Noble has at PCC.

Noble has taken ok players at Breathitt and made them look like ALL-STARS for 4 years at Breathitt. Now with players like Rankin and Back playing with her she will make those girls into ALL-STATE players because both of those girls are ALL-REGION players on their own. This season people will get to see just how great a basketball player Kendall Noble really is.

I think with a little luck PCC will be playing on Sat. morning in Bowling Green.
The scary thing about it is next years PCC team will be even better because they aren't going to be losing much at all this season.
Reds#1Fan Wrote:Most people in the mountains don't think of the 12th region as a mountain region. With that being said I do think that by the end of the year PCC will be better than Rock. Co.

Hammond is a great basketball player but she doesn't have nowhere close to the supporting cast the Kendall Noble has at PCC.

Noble has taken ok players at Breathitt and made them look like ALL-STARS for 4 years at Breathitt. Now with players like Rankin and Back playing with her she will make those girls into ALL-STATE players because both of those girls are ALL-REGION players on their own. This season people will get to see just how great a basketball player Kendall Noble really is.

I think with a little luck PCC will be playing on Sat. morning in Bowling Green.
The scary thing about it is next years PCC team will be even better because they aren't going to be losing much at all this season.

I wish we could settle it on the court, but unless they make it to BG and meet up, it wont happen.
Did they play this game today. If they did, what was the score.
cj2561 Wrote:Did they play this game today. If they did, what was the score.

no, the game was canceled.
Hope to see NL pull this one out. PCC better bring their A game or they will go home with a L.
Coach Napier going for his 701st win
the dark wizard Wrote:Hope to see NL pull this one out. PCC better bring their A game or they will go home with a L.

I can't see Perry losing this game at home, but you never know.
:beerwez:
perry by 10