5.martin county - 29
6.maggoffin county - 24
7.elkhorn city - 23
8.pikeville - 15
9.allen - 11
T10.allen central - 7
T10.feds creek - 7

Others receiving votes: dorton, johns creek, louisa
Good to see Pikeville move up even though they lost to betsy layne. They played really good and deserved to move up a couple of spots!
I may b wrong but my nephew told me they lost to AC at Martin Co. last wk... How could these rankings b anywhere close to right!
AC has lost 3 games. The only problem is that it is all to the same team (Adams) I think that the rankings could be a little better. AC has beaten Martin at Martin and Emmelena. I have seen other teams that have beat Emmelena on here but that was not the real Emmelena team. That was without their best player the big kid. With him they are a totally different team. They are the real deal with him. Noone in Knott can touch them as far as the public schools. Until someone else besides a Betsy Layne or Adams beats them they have to be close to the top of the list. I have to admit that I know nothing about the Pike county teams.
EC Cougars move to 8-1 and bounce back nicely after wake-up call loss to Dorton. EC over Whitesburg 57-33.
#7 EC plays #6 Magoffin Co.Tuesday @ 6pm @ Expo. EC won 1st match-up 53-50.
Should be a good contest; winner plays # Adams
The only reason that Allen Central is where they are is because we do not know the results of there games. No one from Allen Central is voting in the polls every week and the only results that we have seen is the games against Adams. I'm sure me and everyone else would be more then willing to vote them higher in the rankings if we knew how each of there games went. So please, this goes for everyone, not just Allen Central...place your results on this site so we can get a better idea of where you really stand.