Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboys-38 Colts-35 (OT)
Stardust Wrote:Not true. With the offense Peyton has had, they should have 5 Super Bowls. With the Defense that he has had, they would be lucky to win 5 games without him. Sanders and Freeny have spent as much time on IR as they have played. Peyton and the offense has to score 35 just to outscore the opposition!

Cowboys game was no exception, Colts gave up 38, granted a INT TD accounted for for 7 of those points. And to think that even after 4 INT's, the Colts only lost by 3 points. I'd say that was more to do with the Defense than Peyton's poor play. Poor play, and the Colts still net 35??????

Can't blame Indy's defense for Peyton throwing 4 picks, two of them returned for touchdowns.
zaga_fan Wrote:The only thing I disagree with is the bolded.
I think a lot of QBs could have came into that offense and put up a lot of points.
Yep :Thumbs:

Wildcatk23 Wrote:He threw 2 Picks-6s didnt he? Which would be 14 points..

Yep, he had two pick sixes.
Dallas returned two of Manning's four interceptions for scores and used the last one to set up David Buehler's 38-yard field goal for a 38-35 overtime win.
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=301205011
This thread has switched directions lol
zaga_fan Wrote:This thread has switched directions lol

It's in a good and fair direction: The overratedness(this a word?lol) of Peyton Manning.