Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh McDaniels Out in Denver.
McDaniels fired after a 3-9 start in his 2nd season as Head Coach for the Broncos. Josh won his first 6 games as a head coach but has went 5-17 since.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5892528
During McDaniel's time they dealt players away like Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall, and Peyton Hillis.
Cool.
You could see this happening from the first day this guy arrived. I don't think anyone in Denver is too upset with this
Me neither, Was Tebow playing any?
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The Denver Broncos have fired coach Josh McDaniels, whose nearly two-year stint was marred by the Spygate II videotape scandal, a series of personnel blunders and the franchise's worst skid in four decades.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5892528
lol..yeah I dont exactly think Denver's taken baby steps forward under McDaniels..Denver will pay THREE head coaches next season, in a possible lockout year, no less. Better make the next one worth it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:lol..yeah I dont exactly think Denver's taken baby steps forward under McDaniels..Denver will pay THREE head coaches next season, in a possible lockout year, no less. Better make the next one worth it.

You think their will be a lockout?
He was a joke anyway.
I didn't see him as head coach material.
He has to be the worst talent evaluator of all time.

Drafts Tebow, trades Marshall, Cutler and Hillis. I don't get it.

Then again, Marshall has done nothing in Miami. He was killing my Fantasy team until I benched him.
LWC Wrote:He has to be the worst talent evaluator of all time.

Drafts Tebow, trades Marshall, Cutler and Hillis. I don't get it.

Then again, Marshall has done nothing in Miami. He was killing my Fantasy team until I benched him.

Tebow was NOT a mistake Wink
Now with Urban Meyer resigning from Florida, I wonder if he would be interested in stepping in to that position and rejoining Tebow?
Emmit Brown Wrote:Now with Urban Meyer resigning from Florida, I wonder if he would be interested in stepping in to that position and rejoining Tebow?

Highly doubt it.
I'd love to see that happen, I don't think Meyer wants to coach at all for now though.
Emmit Brown Wrote:Now with Urban Meyer resigning from Florida, I wonder if he would be interested in stepping in to that position and rejoining Tebow?

I've not seen anything from Meyer's style that translates into the pro game. You cannot do trick plays and gimmick offenses in the NFL.