Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Pep Section In Your Region 14,15TH????????
:wenumber1TongueoliceLigHAZARDTongueoliceLig
hazard does have a crazy pep section
theres already enough threads about this but while im on here i might as well say
THE MAGOFFIN COUNTY BLEACHURE CREATURES
Johnson Central Hellbilly's
SF's Hi Hat Crazies...before they got banned
Magoffin Co. Bleacher Creatures:rock:

SF's use to be the best but now I like Prestonsburgs.
sf did have a pretty good pep section when we had a band but now no 1 is intrested in playing in the band so no 1 comes to the games anymore so I would have to give it to either P-Burg or AC
I like P-Burg. The Hi Hat Crazies were back, but Betsy Layne started sh** and got them all banned.
Johnson centraL's HELLbillies!!!!
Knott County Central
id go with the hithat crazies but they gone but will be back for region so make this thread again in a few months and ill tell ya
but as of right now p-burg
pburg dr. fannin needs to watch them like every 1 does sf
Jc Hellbillies
Johnson Central!! duhCool
Johnson Central by far they are crazy, you cant even hear the person beside you talk.
If KCC could get the famous "blue man" back they would be crazy. They all ready are crazy as it is but the blue man always made tehm crazier..GO KCC
:wenumber1
"StrokeR_79" Wrote:Johnson centraL's HELLbillies!!!!

when did they change the name when i went to jc they were GREASERS.... anyways i would have to JC or MC has the best pep section.
jchs has the best pep section in the 15th by far
[Image: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative19.jpg]

Guys there's like 13,639 threads on this topic!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jc has to be the best. They are very organized and very loud!:dance:
This thread is just tryin to start stuff for the crazies. Your trying to make us mad so we will start our cussin like Raider time did and he is suspended so i dont even think its funny, it used to be cute but not anymore
p-burg
they need to watch every school not only SF,because things get out of hand at other places to not just SF,but until the crazzies comeback then im gonna give it to P-burg.
The Crazzies Probably Wont Be Back Until Region So Im Going To Give It To Jc This Time
:wenumber1 Jc hellbillie's
SF by far had they best they always gave u a show everygame but since fannin wanted to do what he did they ant got as any no more
sf before they all got banned
sf had the best ........i agree w/ u sf football... most are banned and we are working to get back our skl spirit