•  Previous
  • 27(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Game In Alphabetical Order~
Yentl - 1983 (I hated this movie)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Zack & Miri Make A *****
All The Right Moves
Basketball Diaries - 1995
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Catwoman
Deer Hunter - 1978
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
End of Days
Frankenstein
Ghost
Holy Man
I now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry
Jungle Fever
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Killer Clowns From Outerspace
LaBamba
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
mmm mmm mmm - Crash Test Dummies
^ That's a movie...lol!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Filthy Animal Wrote:mmm mmm mmm - Crash Test Dummies

OffTheHook Wrote:^ That's a movie...lol!

You are soo right!..I'm sorry!....lol

MASK................that is a movie!...lol
Narnia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Private Parts
Queen of the Damned
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Ready 2 Rumble
  •  Previous
  • 27(current)