•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Coach at Bell County?
I have heard a couple names too be added,again they will make a good choice and it might not be who everyone is wanting!!
The decision has done been made.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:The decision has done been made.

You are correct BellCoBobcats09! Some people are going to love this decision and others may swear off Bell County football for good.

I can't wait until it breaks.
:popcorn::popcorn:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:The decision has done been made.

BB09 i agree. can you share what you have heard... i don't think it will affect the outcome any... if not on here PM me :popcorn:
Lets just say its been done for a while too. Also have heard that RB Turpin is leaving Knox Central and is headed back to VA.
yeah i would like to hear who it is as well.

if some people will swear off bell county football it must be a stunner.

did corbins head coach take the job, or greer?
I think the Bobcat faithful will be happy with the choice.
My guess Mills or Hoskins:popcorn:
Hoskins name not in the mix.
The suspense is killing me!
Drum Roll Please.........:Clap:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I think the Bobcat faithful will be happy with the choice.

Yes sir..........
It's not like your selling government secrets or anything just say who it is already geeez this is stupid.
Intimidator Wrote:It's not like your selling government secrets or anything just say who it is already geeez this is stupid.

Kentucky board of ed rule.........so we wont say for 30 days.......its an after christmas special:popcorn:
I know that this is 99.99% not going to happen. But it would be fitting for Hilton to coach Pikeville a couple years and come back to high school and get the record. But not with Bell, with the other Bobcat team in which it all started.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

4ThePlayerz Wrote:Kentucky board of ed rule.........so we wont say for 30 days.......its an after christmas special:popcorn:
:doughnutc
One of my most favorite things about Christmas is the Christmas Mills, opps I mean meals.....:popcorn:
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I know that this is 99.99% not going to happen. But it would be fitting for Hilton to coach Pikeville a couple years and come back to high school and get the record. But not with Bell, with the other Bobcat team in which it all started.

I think the bobcat nation in which he just resigned from has moved on from him................most have i must add...............there is gonna be a lot of pissed fans though................after who has the job now
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I think the Bobcat faithful will be happy with the choice.

Yes they will or I hope they will... :Thumbs:
4ThePlayerz Wrote:Kentucky board of ed rule.........so we wont say for 30 days.......its an after christmas special:popcorn:

I don't think you have to wait 30 days IF you hire from within.
footballfever Wrote:I don't think you have to wait 30 days IF you hire from within.

Keep waiting............ur prize is on the way:lmao:
Its like a box of cracker jacks........reach in an pull out your surprise........just like the one that will take place in the middle of jan 2011:biggrin:
footballfever Wrote:I don't think you have to wait 30 days IF you hire from within.

Its not within the program. :biggrin:
The True Blues will be happy, I believe. But they would be happy to see anybody coach as long as Bell is a contender.

Our neighbors (not saying which direction) will probably never drive to the mountain again, though. Tough decisions!!
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I know that this is 99.99% not going to happen. But it would be fitting for Hilton to coach Pikeville a couple years and come back to high school and get the record. But not with Bell, with the other Bobcat team in which it all started.

He would not be able to catch the record for some time if he came back to Bell County in 4 years even because by then Phillip Haywood will be about 50 wins ahead of where he is now and Glaser would be about 40. Glaser will own the record and keep it for some time to come in a few years. He is much younger than Haywood and will win 12-14+ each season and he is already just a season or two behind Haywood.

My guess is Randy Frazier will be the new coach by the tone of the last post.
3wishes Wrote:My guess is Randy Frazier will be the new coach by the tone of the last post.

Hard to do when u don't even apply. He is happy at M'boro.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Hard to do when u don't even apply. He is happy at M'boro.

I figured he was but I was just basing it off the last post.
There aren't too many neighbors that Bell County shares with.
3wishes Wrote:I figured he was but I was just basing it off the last post.
There aren't too many neighbors that Bell County shares with.

whitley/knox/clay/leslie/harlan/claiborne co.,tn/lee co.,va........its one of those seven!
3wishes Wrote:He would not be able to catch the record for some time if he came back to Bell County in 4 years even because by then Phillip Haywood will be about 50 wins ahead of where he is now and Glaser would be about 40. Glaser will own the record and keep it for some time to come in a few years. He is much younger than Haywood and will win 12-14+ each season and he is already just a season or two behind Haywood.

My guess is Randy Frazier will be the new coach by the tone of the last post.

is glazer younger? i know he has been head coach for less years but he doesnt look like a spring chicken.

actually, just looked it up. he spent his first 10 years of coaching as an assistant. he has 38 years of coaching already. puts him at about the same as haywood. so it is possible it could stay with haywood for a while. all of this depends on health of both coaches.

sorry for going off topic.
4ThePlayerz Wrote:whitley/knox/clay/leslie/harlan/claiborne co.,tn/lee co.,va........its one of those seven!

Only on coach in that mix they would hire. KNOX........My question is why would any of the Bobcat faithful be unhappy.
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next