Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers 87 - Clippers 86
Kobe - 24 points
Eric Gordon - 24 points

Derek Fisher scored the game winning lay up at the buzzer.
Blake Griffin had a nasty dunk on Odom but they called offensive foul on him,
It was rediculous.
^ what else do you expect when playing the lakers Smile
^A loss if you're the Celtics in game 7 of the finals.
You have the worst luck, wildcat.
Everytime your team loses it is because of refs.
zaga_fan Wrote:^A loss if you're the Celtics in game 7 of the finals.

OMG hahaha, Wildcat please say something back to this guy.
This was a match-up of the NBA's two most elite teams
The battle of the LA! The great laker team just got lucky
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
zaga_fan Wrote:^A loss if you're the Celtics in game 7 of the finals.

No, the pacers lose all the time! But to say that the lakers do not get ever call is sad on your part. There from the 2nd biggest city in America. Them winning is good for the league. So the league makes sure they win. **** Zaga Gasol up and downed last year in the 4th quarter point blank in front of a ref and he just looked at him. They shot 20+ free throws in the 4th Quarter after the celtics was leading going into that quarter. Being a lakers fan i would expect you to disagree. But anyone with a brain knows the lakers get every call. Watch the Kings VS lakers series 2002 and any ESPN analyst will say they got cheated. The refs gave the game to the lakers. Yea they won the Title. Nothing will change that. But it took 8 players.

The announcer in this video is like, Their in the penalty? Late whistle? More Free throws for the Lakers. You cant come back down and shoot the ball!

[YOUTUBE="tJnXxQlPC48"]tJnXxQlPC48[/YOUTUBE]

I never realized gasol totally demolished rondo on that rebound.

Ballers Wrote:OMG hahaha, Wildcat please say something back to this guy.

It wont matter what you say.
BTW Perkins didnt play the last 2 games the Celtics Lost. Taking away their best interior defender. He will be back this year.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:BTW Perkins didnt play the last 2 games the Celtics Lost. Taking away their best interior defender. He will be back this year.

Along with the O'neal's Smile
If Celtics win this year, trust me.. I will still be a happy camper.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:No, the pacers lose all the time! But to say that the lakers do not get ever call is sad on your part. There from the 2nd biggest city in America. Them winning is good for the league. So the league makes sure they win. **** Zaga Gasol up and downed last year in the 4th quarter point blank in front of a ref and he just looked at him. They shot 20+ free throws in the 4th Quarter after the celtics was leading going into that quarter. Being a lakers fan i would expect you to disagree. But anyone with a brain knows the lakers get every call. Watch the Kings VS lakers series 2002 and any ESPN analyst will say they got cheated. The refs gave the game to the lakers. Yea they won the Title. Nothing will change that. But it took 8 players.

The announcer in this video is like, Their in the penalty? Late whistle? More Free throws for the Lakers. You cant come back down and shoot the ball!

Watching that video just brought a smile to me face. But anyway the game was called fairly there is no conspiracy. The Lakers have never had to get the officials to call favorly to them because there superior talent wins championships. Kobe is the best in the world at what he does!
Aslan Wrote:Watching that video just brought a smile to me face. But anyway the game was called fairly there is no conspiracy. The Lakers have never had to get the officials to call favorly to them because there superior talent wins championships. Kobe is the best in the world at what he does!

Yup!
Never seen a guy like him with such a terrible FG%, shoot his arm off and still get praised for it! What a swell guy!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:No, the pacers lose all the time! But to say that the lakers do not get ever call is sad on your part. There from the 2nd biggest city in America. Them winning is good for the league. So the league makes sure they win. **** Zaga Gasol up and downed last year in the 4th quarter point blank in front of a ref and he just looked at him. They shot 20+ free throws in the 4th Quarter after the celtics was leading going into that quarter. Being a lakers fan i would expect you to disagree. But anyone with a brain knows the lakers get every call. Watch the Kings VS lakers series 2002 and any ESPN analyst will say they got cheated. The refs gave the game to the lakers. Yea they won the Title. Nothing will change that. But it took 8 players.

Every game that has ever been played has missed calls in it, and 99% of plays in the NBA aren't reviewable.
When things move at full speed it's VERY hard to make every call at all, let alone without a late whistle every once in a while.
As a basketball team you have to leave it ALL on the court.
If the Celtics would have made every shot they took, never turned the ball over, never made a single mental mistake the whole game, didn't get any calls, and still lost the game....
maybe then could they blame it on the refs.
But they went 5-15 in the 4th quarter while the Lakers went inside and got to the FT line.
They also, more importantly, got the Rings Wink
Ballers Wrote:Yup!
Never seen a guy like him with such a terrible FG%, shoot his arm off and still get praised for it! What a swell guy!

No, you've never seen a player as dominate as him(excluding MJ) in our time!
zaga_fan Wrote:Every game that has ever been played has missed calls in it, and 99% of plays in the NBA aren't reviewable.
When things move at full speed it's VERY hard to make every call at all, let alone without a late whistle every once in a while.
As a basketball team you have to leave it ALL on the court.
If the Celtics would have made every shot they took, never turned the ball over, never made a single mental mistake the whole game, didn't get any calls, and still lost the game....
maybe then could they blame it on the refs.
But they went 5-15 in the 4th quarter while the Lakers went inside and got to the FT line.
They also, more importantly, got the Rings Wink

I expected that to be your response. But 2002 NBA playoffs say it all . :flame:
http://whereriggedhappens.blogspot.com/

Scroll to the bottom Smile About the lakers
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I expected that to be your response. But 2002 NBA playoffs say it all . :flame:

And you come back with what....
more garbage about refs handing the Lakers wins.
You are so unpredictable :please:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:http://whereriggedhappens.blogspot.com/

Scroll to the bottom Smile About the lakers

Blogspot is blocked at my work so I can't see it.
Not that it's a credible source for anything.
Anyone can write whatever they want.
zaga_fan Wrote:And you come back with what....
more garbage about refs handing the Lakers wins.
You are so unpredictable :please:

Lol. Anything i say u wont believe anyways. So it doesnt matter. I gave all the evidence i needed to Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol. Anything i say u wont believe anyways. So it doesnt matter. I gave all the evidence i needed to Smile

Here we have it.
Wildcat has proven the conspiracy theory of the Lakers getting calls.
We are starting to argue more than me and Ballers do....
lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Here we have it.
Wildcat has proven the conspiracy theory of the Lakers getting calls.
We are starting to argue more than me and Ballers do....
lol

AHA! It's not just a Opinion, its conspiracy theory, Very widely believed by many Celtics, Spurs and other NBA fans.

Argue-ing is fun,
Wildcatk23 Wrote:AHA! It's not just a Opinion, its conspiracy theory, Very widely believed by many Celtics, Spurs and other NBA fans.

Argue-ing is fun,

Celtics and Spurs fans...who cares Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:Celtics and Spurs fans...who cares Big Grin

:Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:Celtics and Spurs fans...who cares Big Grin

Jimmy Dugan Wrote::Thumbs:

Easy there banana lovers!
Ballers Wrote:Easy there banana lovers!

LOL :Thumbs:
bttt
How about Fisher winning another game for the Lakers
It's just part of the norm.
ESPN had a slow-mo of the play.. Looks like Fisher will need anotehr hip-replacement and may be out for a few games.
Ballers Wrote:ESPN had a slow-mo of the play.. Looks like Fisher will need anotehr hip-replacement and may be out for a few games.

BGR had a slo-mo of you seeing Fisher do it again.
Some experts say you might have shut your mouth for a split-second when Fisher did what he does best.
Finish games.
The deed is done. Lakers bout lost to the Clips.
Ballers Wrote:The deed is done. Lakers bout lost to the Clips.

Your comment makes no sense on any plane of thinking.
The deed is done....the Lakers bout lost to the Clips.