Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 67 Allen Central 66
Cards barely get past AC tonight in Inez. AC was up 16 midway through the 3rd SC battles back to win. Very disappointed in SC effort until late. Spud made some huge plays down the stretch to help SC pull it out. If SC doesn't start playing D for a whole game they'll be going home early again this year.
How did AC lose a 16 point lead?
Looks like a good game
Congrats Sheldon Clark!
AC surprised me..Good game Rebels..
Congrats Sheldon Clark. Sounds like the Rebels are playing better ball, keep it up.
just more proof that the rebs will be tough to beat tourny time
nice win for sheldon clark! any stats?
did ryan collins have a good game
Good win Cards lot closer than I thought but I guess it was a good gaem.
"former_cards_player02" Wrote:Good win Cards lot closer than I thought but I guess it was a good gaem.

AC is 1-13 I think
2-13 now
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:just more proof that the rebs will be tough to beat tourny time

Yea.....one and out of the district tournament.....
"ACE" Wrote:2-13 now

My bad guys i saw the score wrong.
"ACE" Wrote:2-13 now
Who did they beat besides Breathitt County?
AC looked flawless for the first 3 quarters. The freshman that is starting played great and their bigman was a force. Also AC held may scoreless in the second half. AC just could not handle the pressure and had some unforced turnovers.

I thought the refs did a great job, I know one of them was Bubby Davis, who was the other guy? Fun game to watch, even though my team lost.
I told you guys this would be a good game. We should have won but we let it slip through our hands like a nose full of snot. Beware because things are looking better each day fro my Rebels:Guitar01:
congrast boys sounds like this was a good game
Good win for SC. Coach Martin must have the Rebs playing better.
i always thought a win is a win u guys by a point or by 50 good win cards keep building ur confidence
Congrads SC....how did spuD do?
I would like to see the rebs surprise every one this year
"HomeGrown" Wrote:AC looked flawless for the first 3 quarters. The freshman that is starting played great and their bigman was a force. Also AC held may scoreless in the second half. AC just could not handle the pressure and had some unforced turnovers.

I thought the refs did a great job, I know one of them was Bubby Davis, who was the other guy? Fun game to watch, even though my team lost.

I was there and Coach Martin didn't start a freshmen. He started Sophomores Robbie Cole and Alex Hammonds and Juniors Ryan Collins, Tyler Slone and Josh Martin. He played 7 players and they all did good. Coach Martin brought Seniors Nick Music and Justin Jacobs off the bench and they did their roles. My hat goes off to Cole and Hammonds I thought they handled themselves very well especially Cole which this was his first varsity start and Hammonds had 15 for the Rebels and Martin had 19.
congrats sheldon clark
Congrats sc
Fluke
I agree bo, sc would normally kill em.
congrats sc
Dont they play each other the first round of the All A?
"ACE" Wrote:Dont they play each other the first round of the All A?

Yes they do Thursday night and I can't wait to see this one. I think the Rebels fair pretty good against SC scoring at will for the first 3 quarters the other night. I want to see how SC will do on the road. They shot the ball very good against AC better than what I have saw them and AC shut down May in the second half holding him to 0 field goals. This game is gonna be a good one good luck to both teams.