Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who on here is married?
If so how long and how many kids.

I don't want specifics to reveal any identites. Just curious.

Married here and 3 kids. 22,15 and 13.
Just celebrated my 9th wedding annivarsary. We have three kids 8,7,and 4.
HAPPILY Married 24 years - 21 yo daughter, 17 yo son
Been married for pretty close to 7 months. No kids and probably not for a few years.
LWC Wrote:Been married for pretty close to 7 months. No kids and probably not for a few years.

ROOKIE!!!!!!!!!!

Coming up on 19 years here and I'n a LOT younger than Stardust!!!!Confusedhh:
Been married for 7 months and have a 4 year old son.
Midee1 Wrote:ROOKIE!!!!!!!!!!

Coming up on 19 years here and I'n a LOT younger than Stardust!!!!Confusedhh:

Whoa, I just turned 27:biggrin: Remember this is Kentucky, we start early
Stardust Wrote:Whoa, I just turned 27:biggrin: Remember this is Kentucky, we start early

I just turned 21 myself. I had my oldest in a past life. Smile
Married since sept. 4th, 2 kids, 2 years and 18 months old.
Married on Oct 29th, one boy 20 months old
No wife and kids for me, lol..and I plan to keep it that way. However, our good friend REDNECK is currently celebrating TWO DAYS of marriage bliss as I type this Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm 33...been married 9 years... Have 3 kids...5yr (girl)...3yr (boy)....18month (girl)!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:No wife and kids for me, lol..and I plan to keep it that way. However, our good friend REDNECK is currently celebrating TWO DAYS of marriage bliss as I type this Big Grin

Awesome!...I'm sure the 2 of them are finding some way to keep warm on this cold day!...wink!
Married for four years. No kids.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Married for 1 1/2 years.
No kids.
1 dog(deceased)
LWC Wrote:Been married for pretty close to 7 months. No kids and probably not for a few years.

BCF4L Wrote:Been married for 7 months and have a 4 year old son.

What is it about BGR weddings in June? lol congrats
LWC Wrote:What is it about BGR weddings in June? lol congrats
Mine was in May.

But you know what they say, "it's hotter than a June bride in a feather bed".
BCF4L Wrote:Mine was in May.

But you know what they say, "it's hotter than a June bride in a feather bed".

lol. :lmao:
Getting ready to be married in 6 months. No kids (no plan until financially stable)
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
zaga_fan Wrote:Married for 1 1/2 years.
No kids.
1 dog(deceased)

You mentioned the dog!....HAHAHAHAHA..:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Feel Like Im Married Sad 19 months Sad, I'm not even married and i want a divorce. And My beard back!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Feel Like Im Married Sad 19 months Sad, I'm not even married and i want a divorce. And My beard back!

Ah I know how that feels. Grow the beard back and get out before it's too late!

Me, I'm not married and am childless.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Feel Like Im Married Sad 19 months Sad, I'm not even married and i want a divorce. And My beard back!
Ah man, if your not happy, dump her. Its a whole lot cheaper to do it that way before you sign the dotted line, lol..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Married since June. No kids.

I know that's a lot of time invested to just throw it away but I agree with the others...you need to break it off now rather than later!....Cause kids can come along and that would be harder to deal with all around!

Marriage is a constant work in progress!...There are gonna be ups and downs!...But you should at least start out on the Up part!...lol

I suggest...let this one go...(if you're not happy, she's not either!)

Grow the beard back out, and find a girl who likes the rashes you can cause!...wink!

Be happy hun!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Ah man, if your not happy, dump her. Its a whole lot cheaper to do it that way before you sign the dotted line, lol..

:biggrin: Lol, i was joking guys
Aslan Wrote:Ah I know how that feels. Grow the beard back and get out before it's too late!

Me, I'm not married and am childless.

Im very happy for you :Thumbs:

Filthy Animal Wrote:I know that's a lot of time invested to just throw it away but I agree with the others...you need to break it off now rather than later!....Cause kids can come along and that would be harder to deal with all around!

Marriage is a constant work in progress!...There are gonna be ups and downs!...But you should at least start out on the Up part!...lol

I suggest...let this one go...(if you're not happy, she's not either!)

Grow the beard back out, and find a girl who likes the rashes you can cause!...wink!

Be happy hun!

LMao, I was joking guys, I would do anything for my baby. I was just making a joke out of you married couples! I love that last part. We're both very happy. We got snowed in at the hampton inn in morehead last night Smile :letsparty
Wildcatk23 Wrote::biggrin: Lol, i was joking guys

Im very happy for you :Thumbs:

LMao, I was joking guys, I would do anything for my baby. I was just making a joke out of you married couples! I love that last part. We're both very happy. We got snowed in at the hampton inn in morehead last night Smile :letsparty

LOL...I see you have the "UP" part already taken care of then!...hehehe!!!
Am I in the lower percentile because I am 22 (23 in Jan) and I am more than ready for our wedding day. My wife and I would have been together for 5 years and 10 months (With a year and a half engagement).
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Filthy Animal Wrote:LOL...I see you have the "UP" part already taken care of then!...hehehe!!!

Yep, I dont need the pills yet!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Yep, I dont need the pills yet!

LOL...neither do we!....:Thumbs: