Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball Game
I have a few buddies that are going to get together whenever I come home for Christmas break and play a few games on the weekends if anyone is interested in playing.
im in tell me time and place.
JackFrost Wrote:I have a few buddies that are going to get together whenever I come home for Christmas break and play a few games on the weekends if anyone is interested in playing.
If you guys haven't found a game yet, I think I can get Wyatt and 4 or 5 of the old gang together for Sunday at Death Valley if you guys can get 5 or 6 together. I can play after church around 1:30 if you fellows can make it. The wife got me an X7 Phenom with a straightline-looking forward to shooting someone! (All you guys are invited to church as well at Wheelwright FBC at 11:00)
I am available for a good game of shooting. Let me know if you need one.
A couple of years off makes some just turn more yella.
The X7 Phenom is a awesome gun...I have one dressed like a M4, and has a Rap4 rifled barrel and got a tech t bolt coming this week, and I couldn't ask for any better gun, it is awesome. It will def. reach out and touch someone...LOL...

You fellas name dates and times, with a place where you play...I'm don't know wheelwright area that well...But I have a group that will travel to play :Thumbs:
I got to work guys. Judge let me know how ur phenom does for ya.
How does next Sunday sound for everybody?
We played yesterday in the snow but it was worth it as:devilflamCordell took the loss from me and The Judge rather convincingly.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:We played yesterday in the snow but it was worth it as:devilflamCordell took the loss from me and The Judge rather convincingly.
Oh... How many did we have there? How do you like the Judge's new gun?
A new year, anyone on this website going to play any paintball...Have a local group in Pikeville playing about every weekend, then there is a group of Paintballers playing in Morehead once a month. Let us know...I do have a group of fellas that will travel. Thanks guys hope to hear from you soon.