Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 72 Lawrence Co. 45
Final!! Congrats Tigers!

Lawrence Co. 6 10 6 23 45

Paintsville 22 23 19 8 72

Lawrence Co. -- Spears 12, Robinson 17, Prince 5, Lambert 7, Young 4.

Paintsville -- Tiller 13, Green 20, Slone 6, Daniels 4, Burchett 11, Hall 8, Daniels 4, Ison 2, Litteral 2, Haight 2.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/22/15360...z18Eu2F139
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Looks like Paintsville let the less experienced players play the fourth quarter.
Congrats to Paintsville
congrats to the Tigers
young kids got plenty of pt this game.
Final
Congrats Paintsville! Keep working LC to improve. :Thumbs:
Well LC will cont. to struggle.. one of the only few that was returning this year with any experience and I have not seen his name in the scoring column.. Is Finley hurt?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Yep, fractured his foot at the SV game. The kids that decided to come out are playing hard and improving...
Yep, Paintsville showed some nice class and played the JV players some of the third and all of the 4th. Good to see teams showing some respect to a team when they are down and out. :Thumbs:

BTW, who was the little fellow that came in at the end of the game and everyone was cheering for him to score? Heck, I was cheering for him as well!
LCDawg Wrote:Yep, Paintsville showed some nice class and played the JV players some of the third and all of the 4th. Good to see teams showing some respect to a team when they are down and out. :Thumbs:

BTW, who was the little fellow that came in at the end of the game and everyone was cheering for him to score? Heck, I was cheering for him as well!
That was Chris. Im not sure of his last name. He tries hard but has a couple of problems
Batpuff Wrote:Well LC will cont. to struggle.. one of the only few that was returning this year with any experience and I have not seen his name in the scoring column.. Is Finley hurt?

Surely you are not a fair weather fan? I would think that you would be there rooting them on in person at a time when they need it most.
LCDawg Wrote:Yep, fractured his foot at the SV game. The kids that decided to come out are playing hard and improving...
ll

Well as long as they cont to work hard and improve thats all you can ask of the ones that are playing.... Keep up the hard work dawgs you will get one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Great game Tigers. Its nice to see that Paintsville has so good kids coming up in the future. Should be a tough team in a couple of years.
LCDawg Wrote:Yep, Paintsville showed some nice class and played the JV players some of the third and all of the 4th. Good to see teams showing some respect to a team when they are down and out. :Thumbs:

why is it classy to put jv in?
varsity game.
you play to win and score as many points possible, if its 100 to 2 im playing my varsity continuing to put up points, and you can say thats not fair or class but thats the game i dont believe in backing down and my teams has been on both sides of it before.
classy would be not arguing and cussing when a reff calls a foul things like that etc....
if a team plays hard and doesnt let up and shows good sportmanship throughout the game- keeping the varsity in your gonna say they arent classy.
what if it was your team on the "unclassy side"
everyone likes big wins etc
Bob Seger Wrote:Surely you are not a fair weather fan? I would think that you would be there rooting them on in person at a time when they need it most.

No need to bring me into this.
^ good one.
Congrats paintsville
fairweatherfan Wrote:No need to bring me into this.

lol!!

Nice catch.:Clap: