Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheesy One Liners!
Stardust Wrote:Haha, so this is in the "Big Ben" book of picking up chicks hunh? :biggrin:
Yeah...worked for Ben though, lol..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ lmao
vundy33 Wrote:[quote=HawksRule]

Cheater. :dontthink

No I like to think of it as taking advantage of my resources.
Is your daddy a baker?
No, why?
because you have nice buns.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Is your daddy a baker?
No, why?
because you have nice buns.

Your names Captain Backdoor!...How easy is that?

Hi...I'm Captain Backdoor!...Can you hear me knocking?

:lmao:
Ultimate comback: (After someone gets you on a good joke)

You: So what's your plans today buddy?
Other person: Well I was going too..... (Gets interupted)
You: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR PLANS ARE TODAY.
Ballers Wrote:Ultimate comback: (After someone gets you on a good joke)

You: So what's your plans today buddy?
Other person: Well I was going too..... (Gets interupted)
You: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR PLANS ARE TODAY.

Didn't the Rock do something like this?
I don't really remember the exact words but I was on facebook the other day and saw someone post this as a picture comment.

"Do you know Sherlock Holmes? Because I need to solve the mystery of how to win your heart"

I was hoping it was a joke but I'm pretty sure he was dead serious.
I only have 3 months to live...
LWC Wrote:Didn't the Rock do something like this?

Yes of course he did LWC! Big Grin
Walk up to the girl and say "Let's flip for it"

When she gives you the confused look say

"Heads I get ****, tails I get ****.
this is absurd.
Just looking down the list of some older threads, found this one and realized i have dozens of these haha.

"Has anyone ever told you your hott enough to start a fire with a bucket of water?"
"Hi, Im Batman. Wanna see my batmobile? We can go back to your place and I'll park it in your batcave"
"Dam* Girl you MUST be an angel, can you take your shirt off and let me check for wings?"
"Do you want to play midget boxing? If so get on your knees and give me a few blows"

A couple of mine, Ill see if this thread gets going again and ill post some more haha.
An oldie but a goodie, made famous by Groucho Marx:

If I said you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
I don't know what I have to say to get you to sleep with me tonight. But can we just pretend I said it and head back to my place.
I wish I was your tear. So I could be born in your eyes, live on your cheek and die on your lips.

Some of you are writing that down right now lol.
Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you.
Did it hurt?

When you fell from heaven....did it hurt?
Did you take a bath in windex? B/C i can see myself all over you.
Go up to your target and say:

You: Do you know what winks and screws like a Tiger?
Her: No
(Then Wink at her)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
This isnt a pick-up line but guaranteed to get some laughs. you know how some girls say it isnt the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean? Well, that may be true but it takes a long Dam* time to get to England in a row boat.
OffTheHook Wrote:Go up to your target and say:

You: Do you know what winks and screws like a Tiger?
Her: No
(Then Wink at her)

I can't wink they would probably just laugh at me, and think I'm stupid.
AllEyesOnMe Wrote:I can't wink they would probably just laugh at me, and think I'm stupid.
When she says, "No," just respond that, "Tigers can't wink." and then show her that neither can you. :biggrin:
AllEyesOnMe Wrote:I can't wink they would probably just laugh at me, and think I'm stupid.

LOL...Then don't use that one!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
K_Mac Wrote:This isnt a pick-up line but guaranteed to get some laughs. you know how some girls say it isnt the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean? Well, that may be true but it takes a long Dam* time to get to England in a row boat.

But there's something to be said about a good long ride sweetie!....Making every stroke count, makes the passengers cruise VERY enjoyable!...Wink...Don't be in such a hurry to get to England!...lol
lets $&*$
Filthy Animal Wrote:But there's something to be said about a good long ride sweetie!....Making every stroke count, makes the passengers cruise VERY enjoyable!...Wink...Don't be in such a hurry to get to England!...lol

Haha. You have a point. Allow me to give u a few more of my lines.

Girl, you must be a sprite. Cause you make me wanna obey my thirst.
Excuse me. Does my tongue taste funny to you?
My magical watch says you aren't wearing any panties. Oh, you are?? It must be an hour fast.
^
lol