•  Previous
  • 16(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just [CHAT] on BGR
Aslan Wrote:Currently watching the 91 or 92 Royal Rumble. Love watching old wrestling.

where you watching it at?
Anybody watching that Martin Luther King 25th Anniversary thing. Coach Cal is on it.
Filthy Animal Wrote:There are now only 2 High Schools in Harlan County!

Harlan Independent High School - City School - Dragons....Class-A....Colors are Green, White , and Black as shown here...

[Image: http://www.harlan-ind.k12.ky.us/sysimage...-big-2.jpg]

Harlan County High School -Black Bears - Class -5A...Colors are : Cardinal Red, Black, and Silver!...as Shown here....

[Image: http://storage1.ihigh.com/schools/23845/...o2.png?116]

And just so we're clear....I Back my HC Black Bears!!

hope that helps!...wink!

lol, thanks. I was wrong.
Aslan Wrote:Currently watching the 91 or 92 Royal Rumble. Love watching old wrestling.

Amen to that! I love some quality technical wrestling! Give me some Benoit, Angle, Bret Hart, etc...
I'm all geared up for the Border Bowl tomorrow!.....Can't wait to leave town for a while...been stuck in for tooo long!...football is just what I need!
^Amen to that filthy.
^
you gonna watch?
^No, probably not..
^why in the world not??
Aslan Wrote:Bought Ric Flair's DVD Big Grin

Which one?

Ultimate Collection or Definative Collection?
A full day of Football! Just what the Doctor ordered.
^^I agree. I've been pretty stressed and depressed lately. Thank God for these games..
Stomache Virus at my house!...Everyone's invited so come on down!....LOL...(Help!)...My kids have it!....I'm armed with Clorox and Lysol!
^ I'll take a pass - LOL
J-Rod Wrote:Which one?

Ultimate Collection, saw it at Wal Mart for $10, couldn't pass it up. I borrowed the Definitive one off a friend and it's better though, has a lot more commentary.
Aslan Wrote:Ultimate Collection, saw it at Wal Mart for $10, couldn't pass it up. I borrowed the Definitive one off a friend and it's better though, has a lot more commentary.

They are both worthy of owning.

I use to have a huge collection of DVD's but a old friend of mine stole them from me.

I'm slowly rebuilding tho.
Aslan Wrote:Bought Ric Flair's DVD Big Grin

J-Rod Wrote:Which one?

I probably have them all. I still think it is hard pressed to top the ones on Jake the Snake Roberts and the Legion of Doom. Those were great stories. Four Horsemen is right at the top, but of course, my favorite is "The American Dream - The Dusty Rhodes Story" :biggrin:
I remember how my grandpa use to go to eat with his friends and by the tapes of pay per views off of them that they recorded. he loved his wcw. lol he was the old fashioned type, that actually liked the wrestling and hated the talking.
J-Rod Wrote:They are both worthy of owning.

I use to have a huge collection of DVD's but a old friend of mine stole them from me.

I'm slowly rebuilding tho.
That's awful, I'd be so pissed!
Stardust Wrote:I probably have them all. I still think it is hard pressed to top the ones on Jake the Snake Roberts and the Legion of Doom. Those were great stories. Four Horsemen is right at the top, but of course, my favorite is "The American Dream - The Dusty Rhodes Story" :biggrin:

It would be Big Grin
vundy33 Wrote:Filthy, if you're from Harlan like you say you are, don't you mean "armed with Oxy's and Lortab!"?

Wow Vundy!...that's really offensive and hurt my feelings!...:boosign:

I didn't expect that from you!!!....but it's good to know I guess!

[Image: http://www.artdayout.com.au/imgs/Girl-Crying_L.jpg]
Yeah, I was pretty upset for a long time.

Eh, nothing to fight about tho.

I've been getting all the recents DVD's and going back and getting some of the past once I have money.

I both Bobby Heenan's DVD & Top 50 Superstars of All Time just the other day.
lol.
I've lost 15 lbs!....trying to reach my goal from New years!...thought I'd share!....anyone eles?
^
good job!
keep up the hard work
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
good job!
keep up the hard work

:thanks:
Filthy Animal Wrote:I've lost 15 lbs!....trying to reach my goal from New years!...thought I'd share!....anyone eles?

This is AWESOME! Great job!:Cheerlead
Stardust Wrote:This is AWESOME! Great job!:Cheerlead

Thanks!...I think it would be easier with warm weather to get out in!....Grrr so sick of the cold!
  •  Previous
  • 16(current)
  • Next