•  Previous
  • 18(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just [CHAT] on BGR
I just planned my next return to the Bluegrass State..

Easter Weekend

Spend a day in Louisville showing my GF the sights, spend a day at Keeneland, get some smallmouth fishing done.
^Small mouth fishing? Your my kind of man!

:biggrin:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Silver Creek in Madison County.

Many a day were spent wading with my ultralight waiting for my rooster tail to find that smallmouth hiding below a broken rock ledge,
Listened to some chick talk about how to make meth while waiting on her to pay her electric bill today.
^
:hilarious:
^ shits crazy. Really YOu use some kind of Rat Poisoning ? Have i lived a Sheltered life? LOL
^
lol, the shit they put in it will kill you if taken individually, but combined together makes a fine meth cocktail.
I honestly dont know how somebody tries that shit for the first time.
Like, what gets you to that point to where you go, F it, im gonna do meth lol.
IDK your life being as bad as Dustys?
^
lol, dusty mixes cocaine and meth.
^ With a bit of acid.
^
Only battery acid though.
I could use a new Car Battery. Wonder if he has a collection.
We have all heard the legendary stories of Dusty's meth and coke binges mixed in with his massive gay orgies..legendary I say, legendary!
[Image: http://www.narcononeastus.org/img/narcon...ne_pic.jpg]

I just woke up to take a pee and a little hit to tide me over for the next hour....
I'm soooo pumped for the final four...
lol, wow Dusty...
LOL, WOW Just WOW Dusty
I've been very absent!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I am totally going to speak at a national conference in Baltimore this summer....y e a h!!!
WideRight05 Wrote:I am totally going to speak at a national conference in Baltimore this summer....y e a h!!!
On what topic?
vundy33 Wrote:We have all heard the legendary stories of Dusty's meth and coke binges mixed in with his massive gay orgies..legendary I say, legendary!
You know, I've heard that also, but I didn't think it was true until just now, when you said it.:biggrin:
TheRealVille Wrote:On what topic?

Professionalism/networking.
^
Some people have made great careers out of motivational speaking, and i honestly believe it works for some.
Anyone else thought about it?
I truly believe its what Ray Lewis will fall back on lol
Anyone ever been to Tunica, MS. Making a trip this week and was gonna get some pointers on places to visit.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Some people have made great careers out of motivational speaking, and i honestly believe it works for some.
Anyone else thought about it?
I truly believe its what Ray Lewis will fall back on lol

It's very possible!!! At a national meeting two years ago a guy spoke that had 11 different major business licenses...among them, Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Managerial accountant, to name a few.

He made his living through his books and motivational speaking...he got burned really bad in a fire as a kid, losing one of his hands. He overcame that to be a success story and now he goes around speaking. He was really good!
  •  Previous
  • 18(current)