•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just [CHAT] on BGR
Stardust Wrote:I love snow - As long as the temprature is in the 70's

lol. I would even enjoy the snow in the 70's
vundy33 Wrote:I know what you mean. It doesn't seem like Christmas time. Doesn't even seem like it should be freakin' Winter...

The Vikes are wearing their old school uni's...I hope Da Bears are.

This year has flew by..
This thread is less than an hour old and it already has over 60 posts
Stardust Wrote:Do you guys wait until Christmas Eve to wrap everything?

Gah you're drunk!!1oneone

Pretty sure you're talking to Jarons, buuuuuuutt. I may not be a kid anymore and have seen some shat, but I love presents, and there is no way in the world my mom would be able to not have presents under the tree the day after Thanksgiving as long as I'm here. That's a no-go.
Jarons Wrote:This thread is less than an hour old and it already has over 60 posts

You're welcome.

lol, I keed I keed. I didn't think it would take off like this, but I'm surprised I haven't thought of it for BGR until now. Guess it's where I'm so dang bored. Rolling Rock time!
Stayed up late with my wife baking cookies for a competition at work today. I didn't win, but the General who was one of the judges told the contestants to take the 59 minute rule for the day. Not a bad consolation prize.
Jarons Wrote:This thread is less than an hour old and it already has over 60 posts

I was about to say this. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Stayed up late with my wife baking cookies for a competition at work today. I didn't win, but the General who was one of the judges told the contestants to take the 59 minute rule for the day. Not a bad consolation prize.

lol nice. Service? Are these like Research and Development guys?
vundy33 Wrote:lol nice. Service? Are these like Research and Development guys?
Army civilians, soldiers (project managers), and contractors. For contractors it means working through lunch or eating while we work and taking off early. Still it was nice to beat the normal rush hour on the Metro train (in my case, the "Orange Crush line."
The fans at this MNF game look very cold!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:The fans at this MNF game look very cold!

Probably spoiled from sitting in a dome for so many years.
Speaking of working, I am one of the lucky few in the world that is doing something that I love. I will never fully retire. I may set up a retirement account, and begin working less hours but never fully stop preaching. It is something you are called to do, but never to stop.

I am not currently watching the game, has Favre completely been retired yet?

Also, about how long does it take for the bank to send you checks after you order them? I just ordered new checks today, how long does it take to get them?
LWC Wrote:Speaking of working, I am one of the lucky few in the world that is doing something that I love. I will never fully retire. I may set up a retirement account, and begin working less hours but never fully stop preaching. It is something you are called to do, but never to stop.

I am not currently watching the game, has Favre completely been retired yet?

Also, about how long does it take for the bank to send you checks after you order them? I just ordered new checks today, how long does it take to get them?
To me, you don't have a job. You have a calling to serve. You just happen to get paid for it.
Jarons Wrote:To me, you don't have a job. You have a calling to serve. You just happen to get paid for it.

:Thumbs: Good way to look at it. I am blessed but everyone is called to something, remember that.
Slowed down a bit since I ran to the store. Time to watch this game.
Hahaha Touchdown beatches!!!

Rolling Rock, Malt Vinegar & Salt chips and MNF is greatness.

Anybody know what Malt means when talking about Vinegar?

And Tony Gearheart(sp?) is a big running back. Gah.
I'm addicted!!! I can't stop! Ok, just dos more.

[Image: http://kb3302.k12.sd.us/images/funnystuf...to-dog.jpg]

[Image: http://www.weirdthings.org.uk/wp-content...-cover.jpg]
lol

And this one, is for Dusty and Filthy Animal...
[Image: http://pure-essence.net/stuff/ICHC/funny...ed-cat.jpg]
[Image: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:RV2h6...bs.jpg&t=1]

A female recruit is appealing after she was kicked out of army training in Germany for having breast implants.

Alessija Dorfmann, 23, who has a D cup after the operation, said: "I am devastated - it has always been my dream to be a soldier and have a great figure - and now my fake boobs have cost me my job.

"I could not stop crying when they told me. I wanted to work as an army medic and help save lives."

The brunette who earned the money for the boob job working as a carer in an OAP's home before joining the army has now appealed the ruling - and military chiefs have pledged to review the situation.

Army spokesman Harald Kammerbauer said: "The rule that was brought in because of the increased risk of an injury is under review.

"It was introduced more than a decade ago and it may be that it is no longer relevant in the modern army. In future we may be prepared to make exceptions."

If those are D cup..I'm a B!.....And I haven't been a B cup since 5th grade!

She can barely see past the steering wheel!!!...:yikes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You mean she can barely see past her boobies..
vundy33 Wrote:You mean she can barely see past her boobies..

YES!...Did i see you are on prescribed meds?....and then later you said it was rolling rock time?....Hmmm......beer and meds.....Confusedhh:

is this medication for your fall?
Filthy Animal Wrote:YES!...Did i see you are on prescribed meds?....and then later you said it was rolling rock time?....Hmmm......beer and meds.....Confusedhh:

is this medication for your fall?

lol, no, I didn't go to the hospital over a fall.

Anyone going to stay up and watch the Lunar eclipse with me?
Filthy Animal Wrote:[Image: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:RV2h6...bs.jpg&t=1]

A female recruit is appealing after she was kicked out of army training in Germany for having breast implants.

Alessija Dorfmann, 23, who has a D cup after the operation, said: "I am devastated - it has always been my dream to be a soldier and have a great figure - and now my fake boobs have cost me my job.

"I could not stop crying when they told me. I wanted to work as an army medic and help save lives."

The brunette who earned the money for the boob job working as a carer in an OAP's home before joining the army has now appealed the ruling - and military chiefs have pledged to review the situation.

Army spokesman Harald Kammerbauer said: "The rule that was brought in because of the increased risk of an injury is under review.

"It was introduced more than a decade ago and it may be that it is no longer relevant in the modern army. In future we may be prepared to make exceptions."

If those are D cup..I'm a B!.....And I haven't been a B cup since 5th grade!

She can barely see past the steering wheel!!!...:yikes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha, nice:lmao:
Man the Bears are goin off..this is a good night. Hope they don't get to high off of it though..
^
told ya 3 td win for the bears
vundy33 Wrote:lol, no, I didn't go to the hospital over a fall.

Anyone going to stay up and watch the Lunar eclipse with me?

I got your lunar eclipse right here!...:lmao:

[IMG][/IMG]
This Vikings-Bears game is over.
#BBFL
What's the coldest weather you ever played or watched a football game in?

I went to see HCHS play Breathitt County and it was 11 degrees!....BRRRR!
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next