•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just [CHAT] on BGR
Jarons Wrote:I was there from 93-2000. I eventually got my bachelors' in Recreation Therapy. Lot of the time I spent there was raising my GPA after I nearly flunked out my freshman year.

Hey!..I was there from '97 to '2000...Probably passed each other on campus!...lol...I miss it sometimes!
Gah yeah it was hard. Khe San...ugh.
I just had my 6 game winning streak on ncaa football snapped :HitWall:
That's saying alot, you still beastly on NCAA?
vundy33 Wrote:That's saying alot, you still beastly on NCAA?

Every time I feel beastly I end up playing someone who is like 90-20 online. It never goes well
Giant Chewy Sweetarts..mmmhhmmm.

nomnomnom.
Just finished wrapping presents!...nothing is on tv at 4 in the morning!
Went to bed at 12:30, woke up at 4, haven't been able to go back to sleep. Time to play some 2k..
Aslan Wrote:Went to bed at 12:30, woke up at 4, haven't been able to go back to sleep. Time to play some 2k..

Is Knott County on your mind that much?:biggrin: Come on over. You no you want to.
Went to be at 1am, woke up at 7am. Played Call of Duty last night. Now @ work.
They deleted our post Aslan!
No worries no worries.. I understand..
Benchwarmer I think someone is still butt hurt over the regional loss last year Big Grin
Ballers Wrote:They deleted our post Aslan!
Benchwarmer I think someone is still butt hurt over the regional loss last year Big Grin

Did I miss something with deleted post?
Aslan Wrote:Went to bed at 12:30, woke up at 4, haven't been able to go back to sleep. Time to play some 2k..

How is that game? I'm a EA Sports guy but they've stopped making it and I want to play some basketball, on da TV, bad.

In Soviet Russia, post delete you.
I slept until like 4 today. I feel like someone beat me up and rolled me down a big hill.

And Dusty, why are you avatar's and sig's so trippy? Are you an old hippie? War, huu, what is war good for, absolutely notthing. huu.
vundy33 Wrote:I slept until like 4 today. I feel like someone beat me up and rolled me down a big hill.

And Dusty, why are you avatar's and sig's so trippy? Are you an old hippie? War, huu, what is war good for, absolutely notthing. huu.

Not 4 pm?
Yeah, 4pm, lol. Figured everyone would realize that. Dur dur dur..hahahaha.
I like pickles.

I am eating at a newly reopened restaurant tonight.

Knives are shiny.

Telephones have chaged so much.

Checker-board wallpaper drives me bananas.

Is this random enough for this thread Big Grin
MOAR RANDOM!!!

I wish I was at a resturant. I'm so hungry for a steak or stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut..or one of those that has the little cheesy bites as the crust.

I think I'm going to order a Dbl Bacon Cheeseburger from a little mini-mart close to me. Probably one of the best I've ever eaten..I can never finish it which is a good thing later when I have can eat the rest of it. Man I'm so dang hungry. Am I gon die?

Oh yeah, what's with the "VIP member" tab? What distinguishes a VIP member? lol, because Zaga is one and I lol'd to myself.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Did I miss something with deleted post?
Yes! Smile
vundy33 Wrote:How is that game? I'm a EA Sports guy but they've stopped making it and I want to play some basketball, on da TV, bad.
It's the best pro bball game I've ever played. They have a mode on there called 'my player' and start your career in the rookie league, then get drafted, then hopefully go on to be one of the greats Big Grin.
I've put Black Ops down for it and that's saying something! lol
vundy33 Wrote:In Soviet Russia, post delete you.

Ha, do love fam guy.

Just a little bit Big Grin
Awesome. I think I shall buy this game.
leecoukfan Wrote:My last game my senior season we played a game when it was somewhere between 18-20 degrees with heavy snow and there was already about an inch or maybe two on the field!!

MisterPerfect Wrote:I bet this was awesome! The closest I've ever gotten to playing a football game in the snow is in a backyard football game. LOL

It was!!! I don't think either team attempted more than 5 passes the entire game!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:It was!!! I don't think either team attempted more than 5 passes the entire game!

My high school team was lucky to attempt 5 passes the entire season.
^^^lol, I thought the same thing.
Has anyone heard about this huge snow we are suppose to get this weekend?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Well now I have. Awesome. How much?
Oh and by the way guise, we have a Facebook page if you didn't know. Go like it and/or suggest it to your friends.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Bluegra...2487486418
vundy33 Wrote:Well now I have. Awesome. How much?

I've heard from 3 inches to 10 inches. So i don't know. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
vundy33 Wrote:Oh and by the way guise, we have a Facebook page if you didn't know. Go like it and/or suggest it to your friends.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Bluegra...2487486418

I never knew that....Looks like it has been on there forever
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next