Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brad Lowe "The Real Deal"
So Falc and Ace do you think that Lowe is not the best player in the region do you think Johnson is better than him...IMO one thing that Lowe has over Ryan is a great attitude on the court...
Has he heard from Tubby yet...I think UK starts watching the players early in Ky
What surprises me more than anything is that it took so long for people to finally realize that this kid is this type of player. He is capab;e of putting PCC on his back and not putting them down untill they reach Lexington. Will he do it? I don't know, but he is capable.
"nobody" Wrote:Has he heard from Tubby yet...I think UK starts watching the players early in Ky

Yeah right...lol...he's good but he isn't that good yet
he has heard from EKU and Transy
I haven't seen him play in person yet this year just highlights on WYMT, I really am wanting to catch a Pike Central game just to see what all the talk is about.
"Pirate Pal" Wrote:I watched Lowe play and noticed that shooting the ball is just about all that he does.

During the PC/Letcher Co. game, I don't believe that he hustled back for defense for more that half of the game. As a matter of fact, a lot of people noticed that.

Not saying that he isn't a good shooter..but that is just about all that I witnessed during that game.

Just curious...what is the average ratio between the shots made and shots missed for Lowe?

I mean...if a person takes 50 shots per game and only makes 10/20 of them..that's not saying much.

I am in no way trying to put any child down, like I said, I have only seen one game that he has played in..but mine is just an outsider's opinion.

Well like I said I haven't seen him play yet but I do know that if he plays for Dave Rowe is he playing D.
He is TUFF.

Why did he and his sister go to Central instead of Belfry? They both went to Bevins and were suppose to have gone on to BHS. How did they lose those 2 good athletes?
He is the best player to come out of Central. He needs his jersey retired. I would like to see them go to State this year. Those kids play good team ball and have good sportsmanship.
"Kitty" Wrote:He is the best player to come out of Central. He needs his jersey retired. I would like to see them go to State this year. Those kids play good team ball and have good sportsmanship.

I think Barry Sanders and Shawn Scott would disagree with you on this...:big grin:

He has to be mentioned as one of their elight players in the schools history.
"Moe" Wrote:I think Barry Sanders and Shawn Scott would disagree with you on this...:big grin:

He has to be mentioned as one of their elight players in the schools history.

so would Jamie Hamilton and Chase Lyons as well lol...

you prob dont remmember Jamie though he was great
Brad is an awesome player..best in the 15th region IMO..
he is a good player, him being the second leading scorer in the state is impressive, but when you say it is impressive for him "especially being from the 15th" i must disagree. I think the ONLY reason he has the numbers he does is because he is in the 15th region which is below par from the rest of the state "again". If this kid would have played 10, even 5 years ago in this region when the talent levels were more average compared to the rest of the state, id say you could probably cut his numbers about in half
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:so would Jamie Hamilton and Chase Lyons as well lol...

you prob dont remmember Jamie though he was great

I still give the nod to Jamie Hamilton right now, but I think Lowe is better than any other player Pike Central has had.
"Kitty" Wrote:He is TUFF.

Why did he and his sister go to Central instead of Belfry? They both went to Bevins and were suppose to have gone on to BHS. How did they lose those 2 good athletes?

Wish I could answer that question, but I can't.

I sure wish Brad & Kayla played for the Pirates.
well he tranfered into Johns Creek his 8th grade year and he lives a little closer to Pike Central so this could be why maybe idk lol
Who cares really??

He went to PCC, is having a fantastic year and all has worked out well for him. I hope he keeps up this level of play all season and leads the state in scoring, but I hope Belfry wins the region.
Lowe is a great player and gfrom what I hear a great kid. Checking out another site which had top 100 players in KY and Lowe isn't on the list. How can you be leading the state in scoring and not be considered one of the top 100.
Eastern Kentucky is why.
If PC wins Region is Lowe going to get his jersey retired. He is the best to come out of that school. Who has Rowe had to play college ball? Retire the jersey if they win region. He is the #1 scorer in the State and 12-5 on the year.
His jersey won't be retired, he isn't goin to win mr. basketball, and he isn't the best player to come out of central.. He's good, but there have been better before him..
Brad is the real deal he makes things happen.
I don't think that there are any players that have come out of Central that have been better than Brad Lowe. I have been around the school since the first year and have played ball there. There have been really good ones such as Jamie Hamilton, Shawn Scott, and so on, but none better than Brad Lowe.