Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Ops or MW2
Which one do you all prefer?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I like both but where Black Ops is the new kid on the block.. I'll take Black Ops.
I've been playing MW2 lately. And I still would prefer MW2 over Black Ops. But I play Black Ops the most cause it's new.
If I had to choose one of them to be the only game I played for the rest of my life, I'd choose MW2, mostly because it's Army and a modern game. COD will probably go back to the Corps for the next game, but I'm pretty sure it'll be alternating Army-Corps. Hopefully.
Aslan Wrote:Black Ops.

:Thumbs:
Modern Warfare 2 Any day!
So what's the deal with another MW? Anyone got the scoop yo? I'm ready to get semi-excited over another one.
I've heard they are working on another, but I have seen no confirmation.
vundy33 Wrote:So what's the deal with another MW? Anyone got the scoop yo? I'm ready to get semi-excited over another one.

Same here. I just hope I don't get addicted like I did with MW2.
^^lol. I played that one online alot more than Black Ops. I play the **** out of it for a month or two and then be done with it for a few more months.
vundy33 Wrote:^^lol. I played that one online alot more than Black Ops. I play the **** out of it for a month or two and then be done with it for a few more months.

And then after them months of not playing it. You go back to playing it non-stop. LOL same here!
Black ops definitely